Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old people shouldn't have kids

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
any female getting pregnant past like 30-35 is asking for an autistic child , any man still deciding to have kids past 35-40+ Is also asking for autistic Subhuman trash offspring.

we can see this in what happened with Christian Weston Chandler. His parents had him in their 40s,early 50's. And he was born retarded and turn into a mentally ill incestuous rapist tranny..
my parents had me in their late 30s and now I am cursed with Subhuman DNA, ofc they were so Subhuman even if I was born to younger parents it'd still be over but probably less over

Time is running out.

My mom was 18 and I ended up a disfigured subhuman. Go figure.

My mom had me at 39 and I have ADHD.

yea true my mom had me at 35
before that she was married to another man and had another child so my older half brother

my mom lied to my actual dad she was single and have no kids jfl
now im an autistic subhuman with nothing to live for @ 19

Hot take: White's should not be able to adopt ethnic children, it should be illegal

Seeds degrade so putting off birth is a recipe for inceldom. Women should start bearing as early as 16-18.
tbh
there was a study that said 19 is peak fertility for foids pregnancy wise.

yea true my mom had me at 35
before that she was married to another man and had another child so my older half brother

my mom lied to my actual dad she was single and have no kids jfl
now im an autistic subhuman with nothing to live for @ 19
You can't trust a hoe these day. If I'm looking for a foid to have children with, I will not settle with someone older than 24. Even then, they can agefraud with makeup so I need to see her bare face to attest her youth and health.

Hot take: White's should not be able to adopt ethnic children, it should be illegal
agreed government should euthanize ethnic orphans rather than let wh*tes adopt them. Being raised by whites turns ethnic kids into trannies, dYkes, LGBTQ+ trash, etc. Better off the kid permanently sleeps than suffer such a fate.

any female getting pregnant past like 30-35 is asking for an autistic child , any man still deciding to have kids past 35-40+ Is also asking for autistic Subhuman trash offspring.
True,my mother was 34 and my father was 45 when they had me. I would have been an ugly subhuman either way due to shit DNA but i'm also a low iq retard.

True,my mother was 34 and my father was 45 when they had me. I would have been an ugly subhuman either way due to shit DNA but i'm also a low iq retard.
I knew 80 year old man who has 6 kids with 40 yearold foid he married when she was 20. Most of his kids look starved, are low IQ trash.
Also another bad thing I noticed is many of these older parents refuse to accept their kid is retarded trash and send the child to special school.

This happened to Chris Chan, his low IQ mother Barbara refused to and now her son raped her.

"She's part of the reason her son is the way he is. When he was a kid school systems wanted to send him to a school for special needs kids, but his parents refused, they thought "schools for special needs kids= mental hospitals and insane asylums".

She's also a hoarder (as evident in the photo) and her hoarding influenced Chris's hoarding, and when he and his father told her to clean the hoard she threatened to kill herself if they touched any of her stuff, called animal control to put a neighbor's cat to sleep when Chris pet the cat and it scratched him, is a pathological liar and lied to other son Cole Smithey about his birth father and apparently verbally abused him during his childhood.

She's arguably even worse than Chris."

Past the age of 25 the chances of the baby having downsyndrome begin to increase significantly. They shouldn't have them after 40.

[UWSL]"She's part of the reason her son is the way he is. When he was a kid school systems wanted to send him to a school for special needs kids, but his parents refused, they thought "schools for special needs kids= mental hospitals and insane asylums".[/UWSL]
This might be true back in the '80s. Back then they did had schools that were more or less institutions and didn't really teach the children.

Nowadays, special education much better. And many schools offer integration with regular kids.

agreed government should euthanize ethnic orphans rather than let wh*tes adopt them. Being raised by whites turns ethnic kids into trannies, dYkes, LGBTQ+ trash, etc. Better off the kid permanently sleeps than suffer such a fate.
ezgif-4-da423ca5eb5d-1605243575074.gif

Imagine being a currycel and this is your older ((brother))

What if a man is 38 and woman is 18 y.o.?

I feel you, my parents are old too and I noticed this pattern among children of older parents, they're all somewhat autistic or very awkward and quite often ugly and short, ofc I'm no exception to this rule
This happened to Chris Chan, his low IQ mother Barbara refused to and now her son raped her.
wtf

back in the day kids like these would be sacrificied, probably buried alive

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2qAD9OQKco

Last edited:
women should be pregnant at 16 for ideal offspring

I feel you, my parents are old too and I noticed this pattern among children of older parents, they're all somewhat autistic or very awkward and quite often ugly and short, ofc I'm no exception to this rule

wtf

back in the day kids like these would be sacrificied, probably buried alive

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2qAD9OQKco

Chris Chan should have been sacrificed to the Eldritch Gods tbh. Cursed child.

we can see this in what happened with Christian Weston Chandler. His parents had him in their 40s,early 50's. And he was born retarded and turn into a mentally ill incestuous rapist tranny..
my parents had me in their late 30s and now I am cursed with Subhuman DNA, ofc they were so Subhuman even if I was born to younger parents it'd still be over but probably less over
me2 my parents had me at 35 and 38.

My mom was 38 and I have autism. I definitely agree