Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old people are delusional

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
It is quite common here in Spain to lament for the past, especially for the famous Franco era. He was a "dictator" who governed Spain during the time of the Second World War and a few more decades.
The point is that there are programs where they interview older people, for example older women, regretting not having tried more cocks. I've even seen several older ladies encouraging young girls to enjoy life or AKA become whores.
also much spite for the religious issue that is another problem here in Spain, people lament and constantly rant against the Catholic church.
until here everything normal when it is women who say those things, but the unpleasant thing is when older men say the same.
JFL a lot of manlets saying that "they would have liked that in their time they could fuck with many different women like all the boys of today".
It is incredible how older people, especially men complain about their time when they had it infinitely better than us in terms of sex, social relations, etc.

JFL a lot of manlets saying that "they would have liked that in their time they could fuck with many different women like all the boys of today".
It is incredible how older people, especially men complain about their time when they had it infinitely better than us in terms of sex, social relations, etc.

They would not have touched a female their entire life.

JFL@ not roping <25

If they didnt expelled jews and moors i would never been born, tank u spanish kween(fucking bitch)

Sorry to say but Spain is one of the most cucked countries ever. I was in Tenerife last week and I had to go in a police station and the wall were covered with femishit propaganda about gender equality and male bashing about domestic violence.

Sorry to say but Spain is one of the most cucked countries ever. I was in Tenerife last week and I had to go in a police station and the wall were covered with femishit propaganda about gender equality and male bashing about domestic violence.
really?I never been in a police station.
If they didnt expelled jews and moors i would never been born, tank u spanish kween(fucking bitch)
you're spanish?

Franco was based af tbh
My second favourite dictator after Augusto

The answer. Meddeterreneans suck.

tengo entendido que España esta lleno de feministas

Old men got one pussy to fuck and think they'd be chads of today

i dont like old people as well