Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old people abuse their privilege just like women

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I'm a caregiver for my Grandpa (who's 97), and I took him to get dinner. There was an ipad you have to tip on, and it added too much money. The waitress said she'd get a manager to change it, and he said don't worry about it. Simultaneously, she asked me if we were good, and I said yes. My grandpa barked "be quiet!" at me, even though it was the waitress who messed up and didn't let him respond. I told him "I only spoke up because I thought she didn't hear you". He said "ok", to which I calmly responded "don't ever tell me to be quiet like that again". He barks "I'll say something if I think it needs to be said. You interfered!". I calmly told him I wasn't okay with it.

I've been extremely patient with him during this job, but I'm starting to reach my limit. My exhaustion from sleep apnea makes my inhibition levels lower than usual. I've realized that these men from the silent generation and baby boomers treat women and children well, but treat their fellow men like shit. My grandma even told me that the people who worked under him back in the day feared him. She said that he used to treat her well, but as he's aged, he's starting to treat her bad too. This proves how gynocentric he is.

I can't quit, as I need to re-establish a consistent work history after being NEET for 3 years. Also, despite his treatment of me, my grandpa and grandma would never fire me, as they have nobody else to help them. I may be getting some surgery for my sleep apnea soon, which may allow me to tolerate this job better, or I could get more hours at another job, and quit this one.

I wouldn’t be able to put up with such attitudes