Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

old oneitis is ugly as hell now

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
She's 25 and completely fell off. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in her prime and now she is a hag. It's so sad seeing this happen. Like I will never see someone of her caliber again since it doesn't even exist anymore. All I have are her old pictures to fap to. Jesus. Aging is HELL and I'm next.

My teen oneitises didn't run out great either. All single mothers now.

I'm 10 years older than you, and aging isn't so bad provided you kept in shape. Being a NEET who has lifted and never done a single days work, I've kept in good condition, maybe not mentally though.

I look my high school crush up every now and again to see what she is doing, she's now fat, childless, bitchy looking and her skin has taken over 9000 dmg from the hot aussie summer sun.. total fucking car wreck, but she was the girl I first loved and tbh I would probably still get with her if she was interested, no doubt she wouldn't be though because I'm not Chad despite the fact she's now a 1/10 and not the 9/10 she was 20 years ago.

It's over for me, all of my old oneitises look more attractive than ever. (In my eyes at least)
All I can do is watch from afar and sob as I stare at the pictures I have displayed on my screen. Those lips were never meant for mine.

I'm 10 years older than you, and aging isn't so bad provided you kept in shape. Being a NEET who has lifted and never done a single days work, I've kept in good condition, maybe not mentally though.

I look my high school crush up every now and again to see what she is doing, she's now fat, childless, bitchy looking and her skin has taken over 9000 dmg from the hot aussie summer sun.. total fucking car wreck, but she was the girl I first loved and tbh I would probably still get with her if she was interested, no doubt she wouldn't be though because I'm not Chad despite the fact she's now a 1/10 and not the 9/10 she was 20 years ago.
If only she showed some appreciation for a guy that liked her rather than chasing chads she'd be more content.

If only she showed some appreciation for a guy that liked her rather than chasing chads she'd be more content.

I bought her a box of chocolates for valentines day when I was 14, in front of her friends and in front of me, she threw them in the bin. I was fucking humiliated. Despie that, she was the most angelic looking thing I ever saw. Hard living hasn't been kind to her though, I doubt she ever gave a thought about me at all over the past 20 years whereas I still think of her almost daily despite how revolting she now looks.

It's over for me, all of my old oneitises look more attractive than ever. (In my eyes at least)
All I can do is watch from afar and sob as I stare at the pictures I have displayed on my screen. Those lips were never meant for mine.
This

I bought her a box of chocolates for valentines day when I was 14, in front of her friends and in front of me, she threw them in the bin. I was fucking humiliated. Despie that, she was the most angelic looking thing I ever saw. Hard living hasn't been kind to her though, I doubt she ever gave a thought about me at all over the past 20 years whereas I still think of her almost daily despite how revolting she now looks.
Fucking bitch!

This is absolutely vile, I can't even begin to imagine the hurt you must felt.
How can someone be so devoid of compassion and still be considered human?

This is absolutely vile, I can't even begin to imagine the hurt you must felt.
How can someone be so devoid of compassion and still be considered human?

> woman
> human

pick one

My teen oneitises didn't run out great either. All single mothers now.

pretty sure this is how all western females are turning out lmao, they fuck chad and then become single mothers and desperately look for a provider on dating sites.

I would enjoy sending her a message and letting her know how much she has fallen. Though even a 1/10 femoid has plenty of orbiters.

pretty sure this is how all western females are turning out lmao, they fuck chad and then become single mothers and desperately look for a provider on dating sites.
Exactly. Plenty of cucks more than happy to raise chads kids for him too. I have ex 'friends' doing this as we speak.

seeing all of the old whores from school being bloated wrecks nowadays is lifefuel

My middle school oneitis now looks like a crackwhore. I'm pretty sure she's not even using drugs, she just got fucked over by genes. LIFEFUEL for me.

My teen oneitis looks exactly the same after 6 years

Why is it sad? Hopefully it desecrates her, and teaches you that no woman is actually that valuable.

Finally, Incels acknowledging the wall and the agepill. Nothing is strong enough to stand against them.

this is lifefuel tbh, because if she rejected you, she received a lot worse(became ugly and single) and you can mock her

Same, she went from being a 5 to a 3.

My oneitis got thicc-er, I still like her, though.

This is what happens when they party all the time and ride chad's cock non stop.

I love that women lose their looks....it is very satisfying to witness the humility they must accept once they longer have their youth.