Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Old mayofag at work

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
This guy tries to pull a fast one every now and then, newest guy there, btw. Hes by far the oldest, laziest n fattest fuck there, too.

everyone already has it out for him, especially the fellow delivery drivers. Hes the only whitefag there yet acts like hes the shit. Meanwhile, theres a fuckton of us chinamen there. He’s cruising for a bruising phenomenally fast.

our bosses are curry n one of em is trying his damndest to encourage peace n diplomacy, but i dont think any of us are really trying to hear him out.

god damn, I knew rice n curry are generally peaceful and shit, but it seems like rice may actually be higher t when it comes to being quicker to snap:feelshehe:

Last edited:
High IQ noticed many old boomer crackers act like entitled retards. Legit need meditation

High IQ noticed many old boomer crackers act like entitled retards. Legit need meditation
At least he brings the rest us all the more close together in collaborating against him, and collectively shitting on him is a great pastime :feelshaha:
Lol what is my mayo brother doing
Not much, like the colossal shitbag that he is. His only concern is to take forever on deliveries & trying to sabotage the other drivers, but the curry bosses intervene as theyre high iq and are fully aware of the shit he tries to pull

This blubbery fag also eats the vast majority of shit that’s meant for everyone. This comes to mind:

View: https://youtu.be/fZ98dnDwltU

Last edited:
This blubbery fag also eats the vast majority of shit that’s meant for everyone. This comes to mind:
Send him to Democratic Kampuchea he wont eat anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back