Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Old man denies entitled Stacy an uber ride

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-

JFL cunts are always so demanding when dealing with men they don't respect. Good thing this guy wasn't having any of that shit :lul:

She is not entitled to uber rides

what an entitled bitch

She still won. She insulted him and called him "baby" and then went on to live her life on tutorial mode while he has to wageslave and is an oldcel.

She still won. She insulted him and called him "baby" and then went on to live her life on tutorial mode while he has to wageslave and is an oldcel.
Any cunt being rejected of what she thinks she's owed is a win in my book.

i just hope it made her day worse, i hope these evil holes suffer and die a slow and painfull death

This is the worst thing to happen to her in her day absolutely nothing to worry about foids are terrible

She just throws insults while he acts cool

True, it was just a minor inconvenience in her perfect life, plus she didn't even seem to admit that she did something wrong.

True, it was just a minor inconvenience in her perfect life, plus she didn't even seem to admit that she did something wrong.

The driver was lucky she didn't press charges. He was technically kidnapping her when he drove her to his home against her will. With the feminist courts today, she could even have some case. She showed him mercy because she lives on tutorial mode anyway. Things could have gotten much worse for the soycuck driver, if she screamed white knights would come and beat him up. He was playing with fire. JFL at being an Uber driver in 2019.

The driver was lucky she didn't press charges. He was technically kidnapping her when he drove her to his home against her will. With the feminist courts today, she could even have some case. She showed him mercy because she lives on tutorial mode anyway. Things could have gotten much worse for the soycuck driver, if she screamed white knights would come and beat him up. He was playing with fire. JFL at being an Uber driver in 2019.
Very true. I wouldn't take her much to ruin his remaining life.

Last edited:
Very true. I wouldn't take much her for ruining his some remained life.

He is a delusional boomer who probably gives young people dumb advice how to handle women, not knowing the state of society in 2019.

He is a delusional boomer who probably gives young people dumb advice how to handle women, not knowing the state of society in 2019.
Boomers are cunts. You are not getting girl, c'mon stop being sissy, man up, be the big dog. Girls like such guys. This is what a boomer said to me when I jokingly asked him what I should do to get girl. :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think he's wealthy and does the ubering for fun and records it for youtube for the attention. That's why he can afford to tell her to GTFO.

JFL at how pathetic these oldcels are. The reason why he's doing this is because no one gives a shit about a man like him and he's in denial and probably copes hard.

He could have put her in his sub sub sub basement! With the others...

he keeps saying "we're done" like he's breaking up with that blonde stacy, pretty epic