Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Old life was indeed better

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I remember the trip to Russia with my parents and brother, in the start we went to some shitty old commieblock where the kitchen is small asf for 3 weeks, overall the trip was okay, but then we went to a different place, we basically lived in a simple Russian village for 2 weeks, in the start I cried (I was 10 years lol) and didn't want to be there because I was a video games addict since a young and they didn't have wifi there,

but it was so much better then living in my own country and in the "modern" parts of Russia, everything was better, I always played with kids and was extroverted for the first time in my life, and we were mixed with foids as well, I bet that they start slaying at age 12 even the uglier ones since hypergamy is basically non-existent in backwards Russian villages and they barely know anything about video games

and it made me understand, what our grandparents say isn't false at all, old life was indeed better, I always wondered how I would end up being like if I lived there my whole life,
I am 100% sure that me being addicted to video games since age 4 has made me grow in a shitty way, and also combine that with me eating either french fries or pasta my whole life until age 15 and doing a diet to loss my weight during puberty (and estrogen in the water)

but it was so much better then living in my own country and in the "modern" parts of Russia, everything was better, I always played with kids and was extroverted for the first time in my life, and we were mixed with foids as well, I bet that they start slaying at age 12 even the uglier ones since hypergamy is basically non-existent in backwards Russian villages and they barely know anything about video games
Nope. Russian/Eastern European foids are just as hypergamous as the rest.
I know this serbian guy. He told me one of the foids in his class had a threesome when she was fifteen. And she wasn't even good looking. He showed me her profile, she was fugly. Fugly foids have more sex to improve their self esteem. My friend ofc is a virigin. I think he's short, so looking back, that might've been the problem.

and it made me understand, what our grandparents say isn't false at all, old life was indeed better, I always wondered how I would end up being like if I lived there my whole life,
Again, nope. What our grandparents have is nostalgia. And their generation is stupid and in denial. Why the fuck do you think everyone on this forum posts about how their grandparents tell them they're handsome and should be getting pussy?

What you miss is (What I'm assuming) are the pre-tinder days where you could just go to a random place and befriend random people and come out on top. Which once you hit puberty translates to getting pussy.

I am 100% sure that me being addicted to video games since age 4 has made me grow in a shitty way, and also combine that with me eating either french fries or pasta my whole life until age 15 and doing a diet to loss my weight during puberty (and estrogen in the water)

Lol. Maybe. But I know this chadlite model who used to be fat and smoke and drink all day. He gives me lecture about self improvement.

Just remember, Chad gets to eat whatever he wants.

Nope. Russian/Eastern European foids are just as hypergamous as the rest.
I know this serbian guy. He told me one of the foids in his class had a threesome when she was fifteen. And she wasn't even good looking. He showed me her profile, she was fugly. Fugly foids have more sex to improve their self esteem. My friend ofc is a virigin. I think he's short, so looking back, that might've been the problem.

Again, nope. What our grandparents have is nostalgia. And their generation is stupid and in denial. Why the fuck do you think everyone on this forum posts about how their grandparents tell them they're handsome and should be getting pussy?

What you miss is (What I'm assuming) are the pre-tinder days where you could just go to a random place and befriend random people and come out on top. Which once you hit puberty translates to getting pussy.

Lol. Maybe. But I know this chadlite model who used to be fat and smoke and drink all day. He gives me lecture about self improvement.

Just remember, Chad gets to eat whatever he wants.
Maybe it's different, I am talking about a Russian village which still lives in the 50s, they literally don't have internet there, they still used nokia phones there and weren't really updated on what happens

and I know a chadlite like that, it demotivates hard