Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (OLD) Leon the Professional normie backlash for “pedophilia”, and Director under hell

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
The movie Leon the Professional is about a 12 year old girl named Mathilda who lives with a hit man after her family is murdered by DEA agents. It is clear in some scenes that the girl likes Leon, there were a few removed scenes where Mathilda says she loves him or is clearly romantic:

View: https://youtu.be/agaAWUL4WZg

View: https://youtu.be/_N2iVFNmnCo

View: https://youtu.be/gWIJpw9UJdQ

All of this to say, this movie put the Director under a lot of hell. Especially when we take into consideration that it is partly based on him a 32 year old guy, dating a 15 year old girl at the time.

The US swarmed like flies on shit at this news. Director, Luc Besson dating 15 year old Maiiwan Besco, from 1991 to 1997. Little did they know, it is perfectly legal to date a 15 year old as a grown man in France, and it is not seen as statutory rape. Besson actually impregnated Besco a year later too when she was 16, but she never tried to charge him for rape or slander him. Matter of fact she even played a role in Leon The Professional as a side character while she was dating him at 15.

None of that mattered to normies or anyone else who didn’t care to look into it though. He was just a “creepy pedophile” even though he did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Normies don't need any real reason to start witch hunting and forming mobs to hunt down ugly males that don't know their place. A lot of such abuses have occurred because of this whiteknight mob mentality and yet it's brushed under the rug or dismissed as simple racism or bigotr. When really the reason is that it exists because of women and people's obsession with protecting women above all else (even above children).

Last edited:
Normies don't need any real reason to start witch hunting and forming mobs to hunt down ugly males that don't know their place. A lot of such abuses have occurred because of this whiteknight mob mentality and yet it's brushed under the rug or dismissed as simple racism or bigotr. When really the reason is that it exists because of women and people's obsession with protecting women above all else (even above children).
The funny part is if we look at this movie Mathilda is constantly coming onto Leon. Leon is just there to protect her.

This movie is based on the directors old relationship with a girl, she most likely came onto him when she was younger and he had to slow her down and eventually started dating her

IQ off the charts.

Besson's wife was well past menarche when he began copulating with her as well as at the age of consent. She also hasn't even claimed he groomed her. The science, the law, and even the "victim" is on Besson's side so idk why normies are trying to paint Besson as a creep or pedophile when he is neither.

I saw that movie. Here's my opinion (and don't take my word for it, I'm a sperg and complete shit at reading people)

She liked him. Yes, some preteens like adult men -- newsflash. Leon (the main character) seemed uncomfortable with the fact, and he saw him more as a daughter figure.

God i wish that were me

Roasties are just angry that 12 year old Natalie Portman mogs them to the moon and back. If she wasn't smoking hot then nobody would even bring it up.

Roasties are just angry that 12 year old Natalie Portman mogs them to the moon and back. If she wasn't smoking hot then nobody would even bring it up.
And normies are virtue signaling jfl. I’d wager some of them are jealous of the director

Never seen this film. American Beauty has a similar theme although the girl is like 16. It's funny because the film doesn't even portray it as anything bad, but if that came out nowadays there'd be mass outrage.

Creppy: ugly.

one of the best movies I've ever seen

So now they are even cancelling Luc Besson for pedo?? JFL this is out of control.
One of the only normie directors I could stand.

This is the reason I'm scared as shit all the time.

I'm attracted to 15 year olds. So much so that reading this gave me a boner. But a 32 year old actually dating a 15 year old is awful. I hate kiddy fuckers.

Because if a kid wants to fuck a 30 year old he or she is most probably mentally ill.
Also I'm a traditional man and think people should stick to traditional values. It's the West's liberalism and breaking all traditional values and destroying modesty that has turned society into soyciety.

Yeah, I love that movie actually and girls that age are hot.

Normies are retarded about anything involving attractive young/girls women. Feminists are starting to say the age of consent should be 25 because the brain is not "fully" developed by then. The reality that their worth dwindles more and more by age is a reality foids will not accept so any portrayal that exonerates youth for its beauty will be heavily demonized/banned/canceled.

that girl in the film was acting like a slut what the fuck are those cucks talking about?

Normies and roasties always reeeeing over fiction that showcases real life.

I hate the idea that all these foids are innocent too. A foid has more experience by age 18 than the average man has in his whole life. Ain't nobody grooming a teenage girl.

Normies and roasties always reeeeing over fiction that showcases real life.

I hate the idea that all these foids are innocent too. A foid has more experience by age 18 than the average man has in his whole life. Ain't nobody grooming a teenage girl.
When I was younger I saw a 15 year old girl dating a grown man who was at least 23 when I was out with my brother at a party. I was conflicted when I saw this but she seemed more than happy to be with him, all up on him like glue.
Feminists are starting to say the age of consent should be 25
Feminists have massive dick envy. They expect all men to fuck women who’ve been used a thousand times

Normies virtue signaling as usual when on the inside they're as fucked up as pedos if not worse.

Because if a kid wants to fuck a 30 year old he or she is most probably mentally ill.
Also I'm a traditional man and think people should stick to traditional values. It's the West's liberalism and breaking all traditional values and destroying modesty that has turned society into soyciety.
It was traditional to 30 yr old human male to marry (and fuck) a 14 year old human female in those "traditional" times you long so much for.
Not only did that happen in those "traditional" times but it also did happen before civilization.

It's not a mental illness, its a biological imperative.
Roasties are just angry that 12 year old Natalie Portman mogs them to the moon and back
And normies are virtue signaling jfl. I’d wager some of them are jealous of the director

Last edited: