Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old ladies got all the money

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
In my wage slave, I see all these old cunts pull out like 2k in cash all the time. They never goddamn tip and if they did it would be like 3 dollars. The idea that you can really accumulate money without fucking anyone off is a myth. All jobs are really goddamn scams. So why is pickpocketing viewed so badly when against old people. They would just spend it on dumb shit, give it to their degenerate slut/chad grandkids or to some ped at a church. It’s all a big joke. I wanna make my neet bux (the ones with the most conservative looking clothes carry most cash

No doubt most of that wealth is from our tax contributions and/or their husbands social security/41K. Women passively collect income in this cucked society meanwhile men chase carrots on sticks to their grave.

Females are a net negative on society yet conversely control 80% of wealth. Still have the cheek to complain about the debunked wage gap.

We should make a Robin Hood incel organization to rob wealthy hags.They think they go to the grave with their wealth jfl old hags with no kids and a lot of money disgust me

take the fucking grannypill
Grannypill

Incel Robinhood steals from old hags and uses it for othER things

Old hags don’t need money

Id still fuck:feelsohh:

No doubt most of that wealth is from our tax contributions and/or their husbands social security/41K. Women passively collect income in this cucked society meanwhile men chase carrots on sticks to their grave.

Females are a net negative on society yet conversely control 80% of wealth. Still have the cheek to complain about the debunked wage gap.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::bigbrain:

Females are a net negative on society[UWSL] yet conversely control 80% of wealth. Still have the cheek to complain about the debunked wage gap.[/UWSL]
How else would they keep the scam going? They need to keep up the illusion there’s some invisible oppression happening, or else even retarded cucks would notice foids are fundamentally privileged in society :feelsjuice:

Most old toilets were NEET's their entire lives, had men wageslave for them, and then took all of their money after their husbands died of sex starvation. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They only tip other toilets. :society::society::society:

Most old toilets were NEET's their entire lives, had men wageslave for them, and then took all of their money after their husbands died of sex starvation. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They only tip other toilets. :society::society::society:
NEET can’t even truly apply to toilets since that is a completely acceptable lifestyle for them, they are not lacking anything :society: