Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old ladies are off limits right?

F

Fearend_Loathing

Recruit
★★
I think that with age it gets to a certain point that no matter how narcissistic a woman was/is in her youth, at a certain age you sort of have to forgive and forget.

My grandma was a really attractive woman who left both of her husbands, one of which being my grandpa, I don’t know all the details, but on paper it sounds like a classic case of foid behavior.

Regardless, I still call her to see how she’s doing in her old age and I enjoy going over to her house and making brownies together with her, and if I found out someone ever broke into her house and touched her or some other nefarious act the whole neighborhood is getting it from me in response (in Minecraft)

Is this cuck behavior?

Regardless, I still call her to see how she’s doing in her old age and I enjoy going over to her house and making brownies together with her,
based family enjoyer

Yes. Never do anything for women. No exceptions.

But… gamgam : (
The only reason older women outwardly change is because they can no longer use their pussy to manipulate everyone. Their mentality never changes. If you're an unattractive male, you are garbage to them, including family.

Bake cookies with grandma? :feelskek:
That’s a foid trait :feelsEhh:

Cucked. They are just acting nice because their looks faded and they cant afford to be narcissistic assholes anymore.

I always think like this: If my mom or grandma would be my age and we went to school, she would have mercilessly rejected and bullied me

Grandma is only using you for likes