Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old ladies are ALWAYS more stuck up than old men due to validation when they were young foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I saw an old lady on the tube today, she told a man to give up his seat so she could sit down. After she sat down, another guy tried to pass her in the aisle and she hit his hand away with his purse.

Anyone notice that old ladies always have an entitled attitude, while old men are laid-back, wise from years of valuable life exp, and just getting ready to die? Old ladies are hollow shells of entitled whores who had everything catered to them on a whim when they were young and beautiful, and have an attitude from being spoiled rotten with validation in their fertile years. Brutal blackpill.

They don't grow up. They stay in that childlike mindstate where they were once a princess, always a princess.
The only copes they go through in life is learning spiritual magic that brings them even more of what they think they deserve.

They’ve probably turned bitter due to losing their looks and thus their privilege in life.

My neighbor is a old lady she is quite nice actually she does have a husband he’s cool to .

Single cat lady old women are all cunts. They lost at getting a chad and a betabux.

Wise woman once say, well-behaved women rarely make history.

Wise man once say, no such thing as wise woman.

I hate old cunts so much. They're worthless biomass that serve no purpose to the world. Rotten old fucking corpses that make me want to puke just from looking at them.

Old woman can LDAR. We've been doing it our whole lives