Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old guy in wheel chair gets twerked on by girl

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
She'll twerk on him before she twerks on you. Remember that.

I can't stand the degeneracy

wheelchairmaxxing is legit, being physically handicapped is a powerful status halo

Repeat after me:

J
B
W

People tend to not agree but STRONG high IQ JBW is real

Of course he's a goddamn white guy. What if that was an ethnic instead

Even unattractive guys can get some female attention once in a while, especially if the femoid is high on MDMA and is feeling "in the mood" on the dance floor.
And you stopped her why? Tell us boyo

I didn't know what to do and felt awkward, so I backed off and went to the toilet. I was also afraid that maybe she was dancing with the guy in front and I was just standing in the way, even though she obviously wasn't (that would have been awkward as fuck). That's the problem with not having any experience. This happened two New Year's Eves ago, I would have acted differently today. I actually autismed away two chances that night, but I am not going to go into detail on that. No social skills = fail when you get into the situation you dream about.

Last edited:
Even unattractive guys can get some female attention once in a while, especially if the femoid is high on MDMA and is feeling "in the mood" on the dance floor.

Only if you're white.

Most people there were white, so I doubt that was of much help.
How does it NOT help? you're white in a place full of mainly white people. You're at an even higher percentage of getting attention.

How does it NOT help? you're white in a place full of mainly white people. You're at an even higher percentage of getting attention.
Being white is like neutral; being ethnic is a disadvantage. There were some good looking ethnics there, though. Also some insane Chads. One was picking up a girl like even before the place opened. Insanely Chad: 6'5ish height, perfect long hair, perfect face, everything pretty much. Made me so jealous.

Being white is like neutral; being ethnic is a disadvantage. There were some good looking ethnics there, though. Also some insane Chads. One was picking up a girl like even before the place opened. Insanely Chad: 6'5ish height, perfect long hair, perfect face, everything pretty much. Made me so jealous.

COPE

Being white = GOD Mode
Being black = neutral
Being Asian = Hard mode
Being curry = It never began

COPE

Being white = GOD Mode
Being black = neutral
Being Asian = Hard mode
Being curry = It never began
Being white in a majority white country is neutral mode. Being Asian is hard mode. Being black is ez mode if you can thug max. Being curry is death mode.

You fucking idiots. She's only dancing on him for the lols and internet attention. It is a common place activity in the black community to find the one random white person and crack jokes on them. You see a lot of it on instagram when young black kids ask the whites to dance while recording.

You fucking idiots. She's only dancing on him for the lols and internet attention. It is a common place activity in the black community to find the one random white person and crack jokes on them. You see a lot of it on instagram when young black kids ask the whites to dance while recording.
So? do you think she'd dance on an ethnic in a wheel chair and old just for laughs to post on the internet? no, cause it's not as funny.

J u s t b e w h i t e
u
s
t

b
e

w
h
i
t
e

So? do you think she'd dance on an ethnic in a wheel chair and old just for laughs to post on the internet? no, cause it's not as funny.
So what are you all mad about? You guys think she'd fuck this old dude for the laughs as well? Are you all really so deprived of human interaction that your jealous of this guy?

So what are you all mad about? You guys think she'd fuck this old dude for the laughs as well? Are you all really so deprived of human interaction that your jealous of this guy?
you're starting to sound like a fucking LARPER.

you're starting to sound like a fucking LARPER.
KEK ur a fucking junecel little boy there are levels to this you're just mad that you have no solid rebuttal.

KEK ur a fucking junecel little boy there are levels to this you're just mad that you have no solid rebuttal.
Yeah and you're not that far behind fucking Maycel talking like you're a Novembercel. I already gave you a solid rebuttal. If the old guy was ethnic they would not have recorded her twerking on him let alone twerk on him at all because Black people doing anything to a fellow ethnic is not as funny as if they are a white person. You are sounding like a real LARPER or a fakecel. Which is it? you fucked up when you said, "are you really so deprived of human interaction that you're jealous of this guy?" well no shit we're on this site. Of course we are. Fuck you and fuck off.

Yeah and you're not that far behind fucking Maycel talking like you're a Novembercel.

herbacia_by_antonirysuje-d8wnk3p.png

Oldcels should be killed

Yeah and you're not that far behind fucking Maycel talking like you're a Novembercel. I already gave you a solid rebuttal. If the old guy was ethnic they would not have recorded her twerking on him let alone twerk on him at all because Black people doing anything to a fellow ethnic is not as funny as if they are a white person. You are sounding like a real LARPER or a fakecel. Which is it? you fucked up when you said, "are you really so deprived of human interaction that you're jealous of this guy?" well no shit we're on this site. Of course we are. Fuck you and fuck off.
Just because you don't get play doesn't mean you're a volcel if your life doesn't revolve around pussy. It's not like they are sexually attracted to him. The girl twerked on him because it's funnier disrespecting an elder of another race, so you got that one, but not the reasoning behind it.

the reason she twerks on him is because he cant get a boner thus not able to penetrate her

just be 80
just be paralyzed
just be confident
just be white in a black neighborhood

6'5 is the new minimum to be a chad

low iq. they're really just messing with and mocking him. keep coping

Lol he got up, he was LARPing as disabled

this is further proof that SEX IS LIFE
simply the dry hump simulation of sex with this hot young fem was enough to re-envigorise the old man, seemingly healing his body and putting it into motion again

this is blackpill

Lol he got up, he was LARPing as disabled

this is further proof that SEX IS LIFE
simply the dry hump simulation of sex with this hot young fem was enough to re-envigorise the old man, seemingly healing his body and putting it into motion again

this is blackpill