Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Old guy gives foid a compliment, she still shits on his appearance on twoxchromosomes

B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★
never compliment foids. instead, it is ALWAYS best to degrade and dehumanize them.

Best to ignore foids, like a predator… never look them in the eyes for your own precious livelihood

this is why you should never compliment foids

Best to ignore foids, like a predator… never look them in the eyes for your own precious livelihood
Exactly.

Nothing good comes out of interacting with foids. It just brings more pain to your life

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1flnyf4/stranger_at_bus_stop_you_have_very_pretty_hair/?sort=controversial

Reading foids on the internet talk makes me dislike them way more than reading any incel forum, I hate these pieces of shit. Just garbage humans in general even excluding all the feminist and political aspects. Crazy how the whole world just gives them a pass because of their tits and pussy, men wouldn’t put up with their behavior otherwise.

same brocel. feminist are the worst type of femoids. THEY act like uh if a man rejects a foid that's anti-feminism, like wtf. They have more standards than we have but they're so loud. They pretend feminism is for both genders but in Western countries, they just push women agenda

r/TwoMissingChromosomes

"Some incel, probably 5'7 standed under 300 meters from my ovaries. Castrate, burn and kill all men":foidSoy:

Example #8 Million to never do anything for women.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1flnyf4/stranger_at_bus_stop_you_have_very_pretty_hair/?sort=controversial

Reading foids on the internet talk makes me dislike them way more than reading any incel forum, I hate these pieces of shit. Just garbage humans in general even excluding all the feminist and political aspects. Crazy how the whole world just gives them a pass because of their tits and pussy, men wouldn’t put up with their behavior otherwise.

Imagine if man described a foid this way

927 upvotes?

It's like a "I went out and jogged today then I saw a fat cat"

i hate the fact that those creatures think the world revolves around them and they shit gold.

I bet her hair wasn't even that good considering the reddit foid in question. It probably looked like pink colored ramen noodles.