Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old freind of mine is having a kid

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
We use to hang out i remember when he was a virgin now he's having a kid while I'm rotting not to mention I'm older then him and still a KHHV guess it's my personality huh it's fucking over :feelsrope:

Will J.G attend the wedding...?

We use to hang out i remember when he was a virgin now he's having a kid while I'm rotting not to mention I'm older then him and still a KHHV guess it's my personality huh it's fucking over :feelsrope:

He's either smart or an idiot.

Smart to try to lock down a femoid when very young, presumably younger than himself.

Idiot because the more likely scenario is he didn't actually think this through and she's likely a whore anyway that will cuck and financially rape him.

He's either smart or an idiot.

Smart to try to lock down a femoid when very young, presumably younger than himself.

Idiot because the more likely scenario is he didn't actually think this through and she's likely a whore anyway that will cuck and financially rape him.
this

And that's old? and you somehow envy him? he fucked himself over, i won't fucking envy people who do get laid only to waste their lives having a kid. If it's that or just being a virgin neet forever then i choose the later