Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Old foids... JFL

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Old foids emotionally blackmail other family members with dying on them or talking about being close to death once they lose control over them.
My grandma (fathers side) and mother served as examples.
Some of them try to pull it off while dealing with strangers, with barely any success.
Young foids control people with sex (dosage, partners, shaming, rape allegations) and as they get older, they no longer can provide that and make it valuable.
What are your experiences with elderly women?

After being Blackpilled i despise these old whores. But i deeply respect my grandfather.

They are manipulative.

I have nothing to discuss with them and even nothing to say to them. I do not share anything with them. And they do not like me at all. They do not speak to me and they are unfriendly.

i work with an old foid cunt at my job. she acts like shes the greatest thing since the wheel was invented and is an absolute cunt for no reason. i know she is also a single mother so she probably just hates all men in general because some normie came inside her and decided he was done with the hole + menopause probably

Old foids emotionally blackmail other family members with dying on them or talking about being close to death once they lose control over them.
My grandma (fathers side) and mother served as examples.
Some of them try to pull it off while dealing with strangers, with barely any success.
Young foids control people with sex (dosage, partners, shaming, rape allegations) and as they get older, they no longer can provide that and make it valuable.
What are your experiences with elderly women?
They're equally immature to their younger counterparts, just older. Old shrews are unbearable to be around for long lengths of time and women become even more delusional mentally as they age over time as well. Older women are master manipulators, much more than their younger counterparts because of years of experience. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: