Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Old foids are trying to take advantage of my Father for his money

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My father used to be a chadlite in his 20s. Now he is in his fifties and will soon become a senior citizen. His networth is over 1 million dollars, and he is looking for a partner because he doesn't want to die alone but every single female he meets just wants to use him for his money. Last night, I was listening to his phone conversation with a friend. He was venting to his friend about not finding the "one". He talked about how he met a single mom with 4 kids and she wanted him to be their father, and she also wanted him to pay for their meals every week, and pay for clothes, school supplies, and other essentials that kids need. My father put his foot down and said to her that he cannot take care of kids because he needs to take care of me (I'm an adult, this happened when I was a minor). He also met another foid who wanted a partner who will take care of them and provide them financial security, he then dumped her. I also remember him meeting an older foid on an adult dating website for mature singles. She had kids in Mexico, and she wanted him to send her kids money in Mexico, and he broke up with her. My dad said on the phone, "most of these women tell me that they just want to be financially secure". He admitted that women his age are not looking for love when they settle down, they are usually looking for financial security. Fuck that, I'm never going to settle down with a used up cumrag, I'm not sharing my money with anyone, all of it is for me. Remember guys, if an older foid is trying to hit you up, don't think that she is looking for love, she is most likely looking for a guy that will provide her with resources and money. When you get married, the foid is legally entitled to 50% of your wealth, and she will probably inherit your property if you die for before

Last edited:
It's even worse for dating after 40s that's when it's over fuck those gold diggers. Even single moms in their 20's are no different.