Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Old fat hag screamed for security on me at a supermarket (harassment) (funny story) (discrimination)

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Greycel
Happened a while back. Was at a supermarket with a fully packed backpack and when I went to checkout I didn't buy anything, just collected 10 cent worth of money from a reciept for recycling a can. Anyway has never happened before but I could tell right when seeing her that it would not go well with checkout. After she gave me the receipt which was needed to exit the store she asked me to see what was in my backpack, I responded with "Ehh... No". Then she started screaming hysterically for security to come. After that I said "You know what I'll think I just go", Went to exit, scanned my reciept. When I was outside the store (it was in a shoopingmall), she ran after me but she wasn't very fast... I started walking quickly/running lightly but almost directly some retarded normie asshole grabbed my jacket (he broke it, a small hole was made), my backpack was so heavy I feel to the ground. Went up and Tried to give him a real hard punch with my left hand, aimed correctly but he manged to move his head back in time. After that he was too scared to do anything, he just backed away. Neither me or him said a word to eachother. Then the old hag screamed "YOU MONSTER!!!" "YOU COWARD" when I ran away from the place. Got away in time but they did ran outside the mall and spent like 5-10 minutes looking for me (security and some workers probably).

The world is crazy.

I hate how supermarkets treat you like a thief bc you don’t buy their shitty expensive products or you’re just having a look around.

Happened a while back. Was at a supermarket with a fully packed backpack and when I went to checkout I didn't buy anything, just collected 10 cent worth of money from a reciept for recycling a can. Anyway has never happened before but I could tell right when seeing her that it would not go well with checkout. After she gave me the receipt which was needed to exit the store she asked me to see what was in my backpack, I responded with "Ehh... No". Then she started screaming hysterically for security to come. After that I said "You know what I'll think I just go", Went to exit, scanned my reciept. When I was outside the store (it was in a shoopingmall), she ran after me but she wasn't very fast... I started walking quickly/running lightly but almost directly some retarded normie asshole grabbed my jacket (he broke it, a small hole was made), my backpack was so heavy I feel to the ground. Went up and Tried to give him a real hard punch with my left hand, aimed correctly but he manged to move his head back in time. After that he was too scared to do anything, he just backed away. Neither me or him said a word to eachother. Then the old hag screamed "YOU MONSTER!!!" "YOU COWARD" when I ran away from the place. Got away in time but they did ran outside the mall and spent like 5-10 minutes looking for me (security and some workers probably).

The world is crazy.
Aren't you glad some roastie tried to protect her multination global giga corporation that gives zero shits about her?

Fuck supermarkets. When foids go in with their big handbags, nobody questions it. But when a guy brings his backpack, he immediately is seen as potential thief. Happened also to me once, when the cashier told me to leave my backpack at the receiption before going to buy groceries.

Aren't you glad some roastie tried to protect her multination global giga corporation that gives zero shits about her?
Lmao the more you think about it the dumber it sounds.

However in this case the fat hag was simply really dumb and misserable.

I've gotten away hundreds of time when it's simply some young foid or some older foid that isn't completely misserable with herself.

Fuck supermarkets. When foids go in with their big handbags, nobody questions it. But when a guy brings his backpack, he immediately is seen as potential thief. Happened also to me once, when the cashier told me to leave my backpack at the receiption before going to buy groceries.
Women steal more too.

Women steal more too.
Nuke this earth now

Total Earthling Death