Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Old facebook blackpill

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Download 2 3

I remember seeing this throught my teenagehood being on facebook and it always was true
This image being spread by meme pages and every guy in the commente agreeing
I always used to wonder why was this big gender imbalance attention so wide
I remember those lonely isolated summers everyone had a kid to have fun with in their neighborhood but not me
And seeing just a single notification made my heart happy such fucking brutal life
You cant win if you're a guy no matter what even chad needs to try and work hard

I fucking hateeeeeee foids for having everything you soul sucking creatures share some attention :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

Foids think the whole world is endless notifications.

i miss pre 2010 internet
I vividly remember my first Internet argument - it was about who had more swag, Pewdiepie or Tobuscus

seeing just a single notification made my heart happy
For me, this is true throughout my whole life, never had anything noteworthy happen to me IRL so here and everywhere else online, when I even get a single bit of appreciation, agreement, validation and acceptance it makes me feel an ounce of warmth and happiness that I so long crave. That red fucking square on the bell icon here pumps my dopamine up.

But but foids have a hard time

A1924344540 10

Frutiger aero is the best

It was always here, an ancient pill really