Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Old childless roasties (30+) with careers looking for Chad. Want kids someday lmao

Wtf some of em are 40, wdym some day? You're dried up. Maybe they wanna adopt some Tyrone-kid somewhere or something?

I don't care for slooots. I just can't fathom how some stupid cucks will marry them for real. holy sheeet

Every single one smvmogs this entire forum

And they will probably get what they don't deserve.. :feelsbadman:

They’re still gonna get a list of simps who will give them what they want

It didn’t load for my but I’m not surprised. She is just being a independent woman after all.

They’re still gonna get a list of simps who will give them what they want
They don't want simps genes, they want good looking Chads with better careers than them. They can even get Chad's genes and get pregnant, but the chance of the child coming out as an autistic fuck is pretty high.

They don't want simps genes, they want good looking Chads with better careers than them. They can even get Chad's genes and get pregnant, but the chance of the child coming out as an autistic fuck is pretty high.
A lot of them don’t care as long as the trapped guy or government supports their old roastie ass

they should stop sniffing that glue

Some of them I wood.

Some of them are :feelspuke:

Also I'm beginning to wonder when these foids found religion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back