Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old childhood photos

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Lots of them in my house and I look so happy in all of them. If you told little me what would happen later in life he would think I was joking. Besides parents getting divorced my childhood was very nice. Not much money either but I didn’t mind really.

This one photo is taunting me. It’s 6 year old me poking my own cheeks and grinning at the camera. I look like I’m having the time of my life. WTF WENT WRONG?!? If I had to guess I’d say start of middle school is when stuff went to shit. Still brutal.

I have a cd of my 5th birthday and I was smiling the whole time. I would have never thought I would be here 11 years later.

Nah, my photo of third birthday looks prophetic

Gimtadenis

I have a cd of my 5th birthday and I was smiling the whole time. I would have never thought I would be here 11 years later.
cd sounds like even more intense suifuel rip

i dont have them anymore

I was pretty ugly as a child, but at least I looked happy

Where are the photos?

I dont like to see them

For some reason i used to smile on pictures when i was a child even when i was feeling sad

same...when i look at childhood pics, i am smiling/playing and i look at those pics as if they are of a completely different person.

this is the reality of life as a sub-8 male.