Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting old-cel trait: You no longer care about "face" or appearing to be doing well in life.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
My life is shit, I'm shit, I'm old and hopeless. But it's also a big relief compare to my normie days where I had to keep up the facade of doing well in life.

On top of that, chad can be a total downer, always spouting negative shit and it's not going to make a women any less attracted to his face.

There's a kind of beauty, a relief in embracing it all.

Why bother putting up a facade when it has never benefited you in any way

I accepted things as they are. I just want a hair transplant to rot in peace

I accepted things as they are. I just want a hair transplant to rot in peace
Me too, I never did give a fuck about the way I looked and still don't as I knew I was an ugly midget with no way of changing it and it was over even as a little kid.

didn't really realize it but i lost most of my vanity and ambition a while ago

Brutal thread ngl. Time goes by so quickly man... I'm terrified of becoming an oldcel. Does it ever get better? Can a man who has never had anything going on with a female come to peace with his sad, dreary, monk-like existence? I certainly think I can't...

Brutal thread ngl. Time goes by so quickly man... I'm terrified of becoming an oldcel. Does it ever get better? Can a man who has never had anything going on with a female come to peace with his sad, dreary, monk-like existence? I certainly think I can't...
Many can't, which is why they rope or go ER.

It can be a peaceful existence if you can live with it. You're sent your own way, but you also don't have to deal with the ongoing drama that simps and cucks have to endure in their endless pursuit of making thots happy despite they never are even with a chad.

more peace of mind

but as far as getting women, it goes from impossible to even more impossible

same for being lonely, etc.

I’m never going to pretend like i’m doing well tbh

These are the good old days.

I have found life is like trying to go up a waterfall impossible and pointless, I am just waiting around till I completely lose it so I can go nuts and hopefully be put down by the police.

I would not wish even half of my lousy life on my worst enemy.

I've stopped with the facade around my family. Ask me how I'm doing, and I'll say it like it is. Even my parents now know. Same applies to people I interact w at work. I dont pretend to be some giddy fag or smile unnecassarily at "work humor"

In order to atleast get some semi decent social interaction because your brain demands it

agree, though I still get aggressive pushback from whomever I interact with. normies hate it when you don't larp.
i'd rather just be left alone but it doesn't work that way, you've got to minimally interact with family and workmates or it all falls apart.

if you never get oneitis then you'll be fine. so just do that.

mogged :feelzez: I'm only 26 I can still get prime loli. see you inkwells

sadly it gets worse with time, as pussy becomes more and more unattainable, also its even more burtal as your desire for prime pussy increases, the more you do not achieve it. It is an unquenchable thirst that eats away at you existentially, it literally drives the depression underpinning your nihilism. The only way to abate this is pussy in some form or find a giga cope where you gain some kind of status somehow, otherwise its a loop of no prime pussy, massive waves of depression, LDAR, no hope, wakeup no pussy repeat until dead.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO ENTER THIS FRESH HELL

34 and I still care and cry over my looks 90% of the time. Occasionally I feel relief and I don't give a fuck attitude. But still killing myself at some point.

That's me at 24. Am I an oldcel then?

sadly it gets worse with time, as pussy becomes more and more unattainable, also its even more burtal as your desire for prime pussy increases, the more you do not achieve it. It is an unquenchable thirst that eats away at you existentially, it literally drives the depression underpinning your nihilism. The only way to abate this is pussy in some form or find a giga cope where you gain some kind of status somehow, otherwise its a loop of no prime pussy, massive waves of depression, LDAR, no hope, wakeup no pussy repeat until dead.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO ENTER THIS FRESH HELL
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Omfg I can't stand this crap life any longer. Fucking. Kill. Me. Already. I'm a menace to soyciety or whatever, I need euthanasia.

Yeah fuck the facade. It's not like you have some beneficial social circle as a result of it.

The annoying thing is if you're middle class, almost everyone you've ever known will consider you a loser cause you didn't go through college, graduate and get a white collar job. They have no understanding of the lack of motivation from being a a self aware incel hermit or that maybe you would rather just prefer to live stress free.

Yeah fuck the facade. It's not like you have some beneficial social circle as a result of it.

The annoying thing is if you're middle class, almost everyone you've ever known will consider you a loser cause you didn't go through college, graduate and get a white collar job. They have no understanding of the lack of motivation from being a a self aware incel hermit or that maybe you would rather just prefer to live stress free.
I'm poor af and went to a good college, did a good engineering degree. Then what? Didn't get me any women or even any respect from women.

The whole shtick about "every incel is just a fat neckbeard who does nothing all day" that we hear from ITcels and normies is pure bullshit. You can do what society expects you to do and still get nothing in return. Just like how chad can do jack shit all day and text women who will line up for him

I feel like rotting all day, I have 0 motivation but I still do the things I'm "supposed" to do. And I get NOTHING in return