Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment OKCupidcels, when you answer questions and search for someone with a match higher than 90%,what kind of foids they usually are?

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
We know that in the end they all want Chad and some of the questions can be stupid but still I want to find out if we have some kind of patterns or similarities here
In my case I get a lot of chinks from Taiwan and Philippines,I have no idea why JFL

To make it worthwhile you need to have answered at least 500 questions or else it's irrelevant

For those who haven't used it,Match doesn't mean they have liked you back or something,it's just a way to find out how many questions have you given the same answer,it would be a great mechanism to find an ideal partner if foids actually cared about personality

I get my ideal girls, short and slightly chubby. Very nerdy with glasses.

And they fucking ignore me

The women I see on OkCupid are pretty low quality. Lots of trannies, landwhales and unattractive foids.
Cope,there's plenty of Stacies
Asd

havent used it in 7-8 months but my number one matches were extreme extrovert girls and the top one was some girl i used to go to school with who was an extreme extrovert JFL when im the complete opposite of extroverts. the match system and online dating is bullshit

I think OkCupid is showing me women on my lookslevel because I am using my own pics, instead of Chadfishing. Are you Chadfishing or using your own pics? If you're using your own pics, you're better looking than me and possibly a :chad:. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Use the search/sort tool you dingus

I do that too and I still get poor quality women.
Language:English
Ethnicity:White
Drinks:Sometimes and Often
Leave the rest unchecked

There you go

I never tried okcupid tbh. dont know if i should try.

Standard NPC foidbots, model number 33467/D

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back