Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OKcupid: how will you address racial inequality??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

HOW ABOUT THE OBVIOUS UNWRITTEN ANSWER:

**** GIVE NON-CHADS A FUCKING CHANCE YOU RACIST WHORES ******

I don't want a fucking handout, or your empty virtue signalling you cunts. I WANT ACTION.

2020 06 01 18 47 59 okcupid racial dating statistics   Google Search

"How will you address Looks inequality?"

its preference

All of you BBC copers can go to hell
JBW is not a theory, IT IS THE LAW
IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE THEN YOU ARE UGLIER BY DEFAULT, CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!!

BBC theory is legit, but you actually need to have a bbc. if you a sub 7 inch micropenis bbc theory doesn't apply

i will continue to ignore racial inequality

By killing women (in GTA SA).

How does OkCupid keep getting people when they consistently put out blackpilled stats on their blog? I am pretty sure Match and Tinder see the same thing but know making those stats public will discourage bluepillers from wasting money.

They should give ethnics a driver license. Women love those. An ethnic with a car is automatically a Chad to women. Car>>> face.

:feelsclown:
Is this real btw or is it some parody?

7YcGVjB.gif

You can't force a foid to ride a dick of a 5'2" ugly ass ethnic subhuman, can you?

I am not sure what they are trying to achieve with this JFL. May be they don't want ethnics to drop out so that they can keep scamming money from them through paid/premium service? Looks like they are losing their user-base during the lockdown.

I know a crap load of subhumans spend their money on dating apps. Just go to /r/okcupid on reddit you will see what I mean.

7YcGVjB.gif

You can't force a foid to ride a dick of a 5'2" ugly ass ethnic subhuman, can you?

I am not sure what they are trying to achieve with this JFL. May be they don't want ethnics to drop out so that they can keep scamming money from them through paid/premium service? Looks like they are losing their user-base during the lockdown.

I know a crap load of subhumans spend their money on dating apps. Just go to /r/okcupid on reddit you will see what I mean.
Every subreddit having to do with dating is blackpilled af. We did our work. Women can no longer deny that they are shit.

How does OkCupid keep getting people when they consistently put out blackpilled stats on their blog? I am pretty sure Match and Tinder see the same thing but know making those stats public will discourage bluepillers from wasting money.
Yeah all that okcupid data has probably been responsible for 25% of all the data ever talked about on these types of forums. It was some of the earliest data that gained popularity as definitive proof of the blackpill. Its not difficult to find or read it but the normies cannot be blackpilled, its like converting an ISIS member to judaism. Its such a strongly held belief that any data that doesnt agree with it is just thrown out at first glance, they dont think, they just feel, so data is useless.

The only way i can see convincing the masses is with a well orchestrated social/political PR campaign but you would have to be a genius to do that

They won’t ever touch the REAL inequality on their site

High IQ post.
OK cupid has proven time and time again women are chadsexual and hate ethnics

its preference
Serious man, foids use this excuse for racism, ugly normie guys use it to cope '4/10 foid is my preference, rather than 9/10 stacy'.

I'm actually shocked even normies aren't screeching against OkCupid for trying to clearly virtue signal like this, given how many of the racism preference studies were done on their own fucking platform!

Who the hell can deny the JBW pill when there's so much evidence that women go for white guys?

Agreed tbhtbh. Being white is a halo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back