Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Okay which one of you based lads is this ?

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date
@wasted12years thoughts

@VictimofBpillReaper guess which user is that

all killer clowns in 2016 were trucels. only they would want to get risk getting shot and killed

He wanted to ask them out, but they ran due to his looks.

He wanted to ask them out, but they ran due to his looks.
How many milliseconds/nanoseconds does it take to determine someone's attractiveness? Rehab Room told about it but I forgot

How many milliseconds/nanoseconds does it take to determine someone's attractiveness? Rehab Room told about it but I forgot
Just memorize random data numbers theory

@Dr. Autismo leave them alone mang

the ghost off roped truecels

only females are stupid enough to stand around in what appears to be a high-speed road in the middle of the night. survival instincts of a suicidal rat in a burger king deep fryer

I'm too invisible to even register as a ghost

Yes I'm the chad voice over guy

only females are stupid enough to stand around in what appears to be a high-speed road in the middle of the night. survival instincts of a suicidal rat in a burger king deep fryer
Yep. Primary risk of getting hit by a vehicle, but they would be defenseless should a man want to harm them as well. Stupid cunts

Yep. Primary risk of getting hit by a vehicle, but they would be defenseless should a man want to harm them as well. Stupid cunts
Reminds me of that bunker creepshot thread post where a femoid was holding an umbrella with one hand, phone with another, and was wearing headphones as well while walking on the sidewalk.

Such an easy tutorial mode target to mug or rob.

Reminds me of that bunker creepshot thread post where a femoid was holding an umbrella with one hand, phone with another, and was wearing headphones as well while walking on the sidewalk.

Such an easy tutorial mode target to mug or rob.
Damn, that’s insane. You would almost feel like robbing her just to teach her a lesson, jfl. Bet it was at night too to make it even stupider. I never look at my phone while walking around town and certainly never have headphones on. I am aware of my surroundings and I know it deterred people from attacking me once or twice

Bet it was at night too to make it even stupider.
during the day jfl but on am empty street.

such an easy target to rob or snatch the iPhone of just for the shits and giggles and the thrill kek. (in video game)

during the day jfl but on am empty street.

such an easy target to rob or snatch the iPhone of just for the shits and giggles and the thrill kek. (in video game)
Yep. Can’t believe a bitch would be that stupid