Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Okay I'll delete it

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Jesus, stop the fakecel accusations!

RE: You are mentally better off than me if you have never gotten female attention

Subtle brag detected

RE: You are mentally better off than me if you have never gotten female attention

inbred looking=?

NegroKing said:
If you are truly one of those incels that has absolutely no idea what it feels like to have a female show interest in you, consider yourself lucky. 

Because I unfortunately just barely make it to the looks threshold where I can know what it's like to get a rare taste of it and it is agonizing knowing exactly what you're missing out on. The other day, an inbred looking, possibly mentally ill white femoid approached me as I was on my way to one of my classes. It was a very rare occurance for me and I was excited at first but then realized that if I were genuinely good looking, I could be getting that same kind of attention from prime stacies on the regular. Just imagine the validation. Would I be suicidal right now? Fuck no.

I think this is the reason many incels are not as bitter as they should be. Think about the losers at Cucktears for example. They are oblivious because they have no clue what it means for a female to be attracted to them, so they underestimate how important it is and how torturous it feels when one is unable to obtain it.

Fakecel OUT

nausea said:
inbred looking=?

Hard to describe. The individual looks borderline deformed/crazy.

NegroKing said:
Hard to describe. The individual looks borderline deformed/crazy.

and the talking was ... ?

NekoStance said:
Subtle brag detected

How is getting attention from a deformed chick considered bragging? Do you guys listen to yourself?

NegroKing said:
How is getting attention from a deformed chick considered bragging? Do you guys listen to yourself?

Getting any attention from any female is something I can only dream of.

You tried to brag subtly, but did not work, you fucked it up miserably.Not sure about cucktears, but no, I've never got any stare/look/attention from any femoid in my fucking life. We have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Fuck off fakecel, any female attraction is better than 0. Seems like your standards are your problem.

many men waste so much time on females.
VLÖ said:
not to mention getting approached. Females rarely do that.

Virginp0wers said:
Fuck off fakecel, any female attraction is better than 0. Seems like your standards are your problem.

Many incels have had chances to get laid but it happened at extremely inconvenient times. Are they also fakecels?

Also whites can all go to Asia and have sex, by that logic there are no white incels either.

man just descfribe the interaction

nausea said:
man just descfribe the interaction

She looked at me for a few seconds then glanced away quickly. But there was a tall white guy next to me so I am not sure who she was looking at.

I'm probably just coping at this point. But I have nothing left so I might as well.

I don't mind if its a subtle brag or not, we should always hear people out, and think thoroughly about it.

Nowadays, people just jump straight to the conclusions without scoping through OP points, or arguments.

NegroKing said:
She looked at me for a few seconds then glanced away quickly. But there was a tall white guy next to me so I am not sure.

I'm probably just coping at this point.

ah so no talking ...

and what's all the fuss about then? bah...

I disagree with others throwing the fakecell accusation. How many relationships? How many dates?

What matters is that OP does not receive female validation like the rest of us.

This dude's a currycel. Show some respect. Currycel = trucel.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't mind if its a subtle brag or not, we should always hear people out, and think thoroughly about it.

Nowadays, people just jump straight to the conclusions without scoping through OP points, or arguments.

Agreed, but on thorough examination I have decided there is only a small chance that I was actually approached anyway. The wishful thinking got to my head...

nausea said:
ah so no talking ...

and what's all the fuss about then? bah...

if only. When you are incel for so long anything is viewed as a possible IOI. Truly pathetic situation.

NegroKing said:
if only. When you are incel for so long anything is viewed as a possible IOI. Truly pathetic situation.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

now I got it

yes agree

was thinking about an actual approach from her, like talking to you etc

nausea said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

now I got it

yes agree

was thinking about an actual approach from her, like talking to you etc

I cannot even imagine what that would feel like. It boggles my mind that there are men out there who females actually walk up to and start talking to for no reason.

Are you Arab by the way?

ZERO interest from females, never even talked to one tbh.

NegroKing said:
I cannot even imagine what that would feel like. It boggles my mind that there are men out there who females actually walk up to and start talking to for no reason.

Are you Arab by the way?

no arab, italian

yes femmales start convo with gl males, obviously

I am unexisting to them and if I dare speak to them they ... ( ya know ), stopped even trying tbh

nausea said:
no arab, italian

yes femmales start convo with gl males, obviously

I am unexisting to them and if I dare speak to them they ... ( ya know ), stopped even trying tbh

How did you end up converting to Islam?

NegroKing said:
How did you end up converting to Islam?

I don't want to talk about religion now, I am just a sinner, there's no religion that won't condemn me that's it

chudur-budur said:
You tried to brag subtly, but did not work, you fucked it up miserably.Not sure about cucktears, but no, I've never got any stare/look/attention from any femoid in my fucking life. We have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about.

It was more of a cope than a brag anyway. But whatever. Didn't you say you lived in India? You didn't get a single instance of attention even there?

Should've raped her in front of chad then kill chad and steal his fucking chadly powers; bathe in the blood of a hundred roasties to increase your chadly level.

NegroKing said:
It was more of a cope than a brag anyway. But whatever. Didn't you say you lived in India? You didn't get a single instance of attention even there?

Nope, I live in the west. To get attentions from a crackerwhore, you need to be pretty good looking. Moreover, if you are a curry you need to be at least 7/10 to get attention from an ugly ass white midget hamplanet. Or you are making this whole shit up. Which one is true?

jagged0 said:
Should've raped her in front of chad then kill chad and steal his fucking chadly powers; bathe in the blood of a hundred roasties to increase your chadly level.

but you have to suck Chad's dick first or it won't work

source: wikipedia, motherfucker!

chudur-budur said:
Nope, I live in the west. To get attentions from a crackerwhore, you need to be pretty good looking. Moreover, if you are a curry you need to be at least 7/10 to get attention from an ugly ass white midget hamplanet. Or you are making this whole shit up. Which one is true?

Did you live in India in the past? I'm pretty sure you said something about that.

I already told you that it was most likely just wishful thinking on my part because I don't even approach 7/10 in looks.

NegroKing said:
Did you live in India in the past?

Yup, I did my highschool there.

chudur-budur said:
Yup, I did my highschool there.

How can you be so ugly that not one Indian woman found you attractive? The beauty standards are significantly lower there and I imagine even if you are a subhuman, there had to be at least one subhuman female who was at your level. I simply cannot believe you're ugly enough that not a single currybitch could like you.

NegroKing said:
How can you be so ugly that not one Indian woman found you attractive? The beauty standards are significantly lower there and I imagine even if you are a subhuman, there had to be at least one subhuman female who was at your level. I simply cannot believe you're ugly enough that not a single currybitch could like you.

LOL, looks like you have never been to curryland. I used to be one of the most ugly types in my class. But it doesn't matter, in curryland, there is almost no dating culture. Almost all marriages are arranged. Money/career is more important than looks. The curryland is basically one of the poorest countries in the world and obsessing over looks is generally considered as indulgence. Due to the influence from hinduism, dating is very difficult, even marriage is not easy, you need to match hundreds of criteria like caste, locality, language and so on.

But I used to be a muslim, muslim population can enjoy some liberty during the marriage but dating a girl is almost impossible since it's considered as degeneracy. Still it doesn't matter, I am one ugly ass muslim and there was no looksmatched ugly ass muslim girl in my circle, even if there was any culture of dating I would still be incel. I had some good looking fair skinned muslim friends who used to sneakily date and pump girls, even one of them used to pump a brahmin hindu girl, but those are not for me.

"You are one ugly ass motherfucker, just like your dad" my grandpa told me just after I was born. Came to know about it when I was like 4 or 5, don't remember. So, yup, you could say I am blackpilled since my birth.

This is like reverse racism

"we don't like your kind around here, we only allow subhumans on this forum"

Fucking fakecel, you're basically no different than femoids.

"Someone unattractive was interested in me!! Why can't 10/10 Stacies notice me??? :("