Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious okay any decent neetcels help me learn how to actually neetmaxx? I'm fucking wagecucking and already tired.

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★★
Please help me learn how to actually neet, What do you do as neet and how you earn, Please. Serious answers only, Keep trolling less I'm already tired from the wagecucking today, and tmr again.

any high iq rich people on this site?

Please help me learn how to actually neet, What do you do as neet and how you earn, Please. Serious answers only, Keep trolling less I'm already tired from the wagecucking today, and tmr again.
GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LAZY FUCK

Just be a troon. Most NEETfags are effeminated troons who enjoy sodomizing theirselves with toothbrushes while their mothers look at then with disgust.

Too busy making $$$
Achi do you have your tefillin, I tried getting a tefillin in a hasidic ashki neighbourhood and those retards kicked me out

depends on the country you live in , if you can have access to governement benefits if your country doesn't have that you're fucked , i don't neet beause the benefits in my country (france) are too low compared to the actual pay i have now.