Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme ok this is epic

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
TZg6NNI

White women are the worst thing in existence

lmaoo a perfect representative of everything i hate about women

Good one.

Some people commonly ask me, when the subject is JB girls: "what can a 30 years old dude possibly have in common with a 14 years old girl"?

I wonder if those people think I have something in common with a foid my age.

Weird, I never liked Harry Potter

I wouldn't lose a bit of sleep if whores like that were acid faced every time they spouted out one of those negative iq statements.

teehee I'm so different treat me like a princess and buy me puppies

teehee I'm so different treat me like a princess and buy me puppies

I like your avatar, dude.
Good one.

Some people commonly ask me, when the subject is JB girls: "what can a 30 years old dude possibly have in common with a 14 years old girl"?

I wonder if those people think I have something in common with a foid my age.

If you make transage activism a thing, lemme marry a 16 year old girl with supple breasts and child bearing hips.

I sent you a message @Mewcel
Thanks br0 :feelsokman:

It's from Full Metal Jacket

I figured as much. why not the other dude? you know the one that went crazy? forget his name...

>I love travelling
Code for "I want chad to take me on an expensive vacation."

Looks accurate, seems like they roll off an assembly line.

Tbh, it is right about having kids and asian food.

Basically every under40 foid I know

I got kicked out of a Starbucks by some #metoo cunt, likely.
Seriously ? I never go there because I hate the demographic and the MOTHERFVCKIN' expensive prices. How did it happen ? Why ?

Is there a lower form of life than the travelthot?

Is there a lower form of life than the travelthot?
Since amoebas can enjoy coffee without being condescending with their nearby counterparts, I'll say no.

Thats pretty accurate

Seriously ? I never go there because I hate the demographic and the MOTHERFVCKIN' expensive prices. How did it happen ? Why ?

I dunno, just chatted up a female barista while getting some coffee and said some PG-rated "wink and nudge flirt", next thing I know the cops are outside. could also be likely that I have a habit of talking to myself about weird shit and not realizing it. autism sucks. people want to give foids extra rights and then there's us, who have to suffer in silence. I should take into consideration I looked like Manson or Lepine than day and wore black jeans, a camo jacket and jackboots.
even as far back as the 1990s (I'm old) I prospected over the idea of mandatory autism sensitivity courses for women to take (as they aren't usually the ones with the disorder)

I dunno, just chatted up a female barista while getting some coffee and said some PG-rated "wink and nudge flirt", next thing I know the cops are outside. could also be likely that I have a habit of talking to myself about weird shit and not realizing it. autism sucks. people want to give foids extra rights and then there's us, who have to suffer in silence. I should take into consideration I looked like Manson or Lepine than day and wore black jeans, a camo jacket and jackboots.
even as far back as the 1990s (I'm old) I prospected over the idea of mandatory autism sensitivity courses for women to take (as they aren't usually the ones with the disorder)
You should have filmed the scene. I remember a video where a hobbo who paid his coffee was nonetheless kicked out of a Starbuck by the police because some entitled female called them. Everyone on social medias was kinda supportive to the poor guy. They won't help him irl, but it's something to see that normal people aren't automatically supportive to weemeen in some cases.