Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ok Princesskitty you can stop posting here on alts for reddit screenshot karma.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I've been looking into this for a while. Princesskitty will routinely the most glowing posts on here and upload it to IT at such an alarming rate it that it a lot of the time will be up for hours and not get comments or upvotes. (or be hit by the spam filters or just deleted by mods)

But this is kind of funny.

Notice these 2 threads they uploaded to reddit. Both by new users both using typical "incel speak"

Just like the CIA sells drugs i'm willing to bet you this mental defective is totally on these websites posing as a violent incel and screenshotting it for karma on reddit and baiting the low IQs in with it. :feelshehe::feelswhere:.

Also notice they title "Keep coping buddy" As in "keep coping buddy boyo"

Attachments

• thejigisup.png
    thejigisup.png
    209 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Since this is basically an attack on me and an attempt to call me a glowie with absolutely no proof whatsoever beyond the both of our accounts posting at similar times I'm going to respond here.

As for what you said about 'new user', I guess that's true since I'm a greycel but I created this accounted a while ago and I've only recently started re-engaging with the forum.

All in all conspiracy theory with no proof, I'm going to keep posting what I want to post fag

Imagine being so desperate for attention

Since this is basically an attack on me and an attempt to call me a glowie with absolutely no proof whatsoever beyond the both of our accounts posting at similar times I'm going to respond here.

As for what you said about 'new user', I guess that's true since I'm a greycel but I created this accounted a while ago and I've only recently started re-engaging with the forum.

All in all conspiracy theory with no proof, I'm going to keep posting what I want to post fag
Just adds to it as a greycel you would see the name princess kitty and jump right in the thread to tell me you aren't princess kitty.

Over for nolifer ITcels

Send ur pics to me and I will prove your innocence
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

If i remember correctly, on the old reddit days, princesskitty was accused of being some type of larper themselves I heard before they were some type of larper or karma farmer or something. i forget the context but i THINK i remember hearing about them having a past of doing something vaguely similar to this but i forget the entire context of it all.

"IVE BEEN LOOKING INTO THIS FOR A WHILE..."
Retard says as if he's been conducting some investigation, but then only posts a screenshot where his whole proof is that me and @Rotter posted at similar times with vaguely similar topics and the ITcuck put it on IT.

So? I'm glad to be put on IT, do you truly care if IT posts things that make us look 'bad' to normies? I'm going to keep expressing my opinions here, idc how ITcucks perceive what I say

I guess the question is why do you care what IT thinks?

Jfl that you think I'm some larping reddit fag

I could care less about those delusional foids and soycucks
your post was screenshotted 2 mins after it was posted
Coincidence I Think Not GIF

it would fucking take more than 2 mins to read your post, screenshot it and upload it. But since you are princess kitty you didn't even bother to read it, you took a screenshot right after you posted it. Do better next time. We are not that naive.

it would fucking take more than 2 mins to read your post, screenshot it and upload it. But since you are princess kitty you didn't even bother to read it, you just took a screenshot right after you posted it. Do better next time. We are not than naive.
If the mods want to step in to verify him they can, and the same goes with me.

I'm comfortable with verifying that I'm not some rando IT monkey, but you're slandering us with not even a single shred of proof to back it up.

>posts thread "yo this princess kitty some how found two glowing threads 2 minutes after they were posted and then uploads both in succession to reddit"
>2 minutes after this thread was posted like clock work
>"hey i'm not pricesskitty wtf?"

JFLLLL:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Postmaxxing faggotry on full display here, your whole evidence for this relies solely on "b-but muh 2 minutes bro"

ngl i enjoy watching other incels do investigative work to find the infiltrators
im too lazy/lost to put in effort anymore. thanks OP :dab:

ngl i enjoy watching other incels do investigative work to find the infiltrators
im too lazy/lost to put in effort anymore. thanks OP :dab:
INVESTIGATIVE WORK? INVESTIGATIVE WORK?

JFL the guy sees two posts have a similar time frame from when an ITcuck put them on reddit and takes that and runs with it as his entire evidence

Ban @Rotter asap

it would fucking take more than 2 mins to read your post, screenshot it and upload it. But since you are princess kitty you didn't even bother to read it, you took a screenshot right after you posted it. Do better next time. We are not that naive.
:fbi::feelsbaton:

Postmaxxing faggotry on full display here, your whole evidence for this relies solely on "b-but muh 2 minutes bro"
>Calls me greycel despite being a greycel himself
>Proceeds to accuse me of being some IT larper

You're either a postmaxxer, troll, or IT fag looking to stir up trouble here in incelistan

Verdict: Gtfo :feelsLSD:
An average person reads at a speed of 250 words per minute. @Rotter 's post has more than 350. Now you are telling me that princesskitty read that whole thing, screenshotted it and posted it in less than 2 mins. JFL.

An average person reads at a speed of 250 words per minute. @Rotter 's post has more than 350. Now you are telling me that princesskitty read that whole thing, screenshotted it and posted it in less than 2 mins. JFL.
:feelsPop: Drama on .is never ceases to entertain me.:feelsjuice:

nah, I think they are real users

Rotter and Rangercel seem real to me.

(But then, I'm a greycel too so why would anyone listen to me.)

Never underestimate how hungry the watchdoggerinos are to farm those sweet sweet updoots. I can remember when Brazilian smegma used to crank out 20 IT posts a day. The current crop of IT watchdoggerinos aren't even good enough to lick his ass crack cheese.

It's when they start screenshotting sewers threads that you know an infiltrator is nearby.

Trust no one until they give you a reason to.

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

If i remember correctly, on the old reddit days, princesskitty was accused of being some type of larper themselves I heard before they were some type of larper or karma farmer or something. i forget the context but i THINK i remember hearing about them having a past of doing something vaguely similar to this but i forget the entire context of it all.
Princess Kitty is a mentally ill South American incel in denial/simp who has consistently LARPed as women on Soyddit berating incels for a couple years so far. Someone on here had a big exposé on the dude, which is extremely convincing.

Last edited:
Princess Kitty is a mentally ill South American incel in denial/simp who has consistently LARPed as women on Soyddit berating incels for a couple years so far. Someone on here had a big exposé on the dude, which is extremely convincing.
I'd like to know more about this subhuman's exposure :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back