Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ok I'm fucking done

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
I'm done I'm fucking done I tell you the world is completely fucking fucked we have no clue what the fuck we are doing as a species your value as a human being is entirely determined by a fucking few fucking centimetres of fucking bone and cartilage that have no impact on our health and even then you will have your heart broken multiple times whilst a girl you truly love for who she is is getting strewtched apart by fucking chad the thought makes me sick I tell you its over ooooooooooooh but WOM<EN say that 'its still hard for us to find a GOOD relationship and we dont just want animal sex' well yea at least you have somewhat of an initial fucking prospect and tbh those fucking sad chadfish tinder bullshit posts prove that all you care about is sex and looks fuck you fucking piece of dog shit you know full well you rule the world stop acting like a victim you fucking piece of shit I know you dont give a damn about personality but even if you did fuck you I want to be an asshole and still be appreciated I want to be chad why not me this life is a fucking joke we should destroy the earth fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Tbh let's all just rope, let's let them win, we are all worthless anyway

I'm done time to put my head on a railway track :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: 'see you tomorrow buddy boyo :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:'
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I

Tbh let's all just rope, let's let them win, we are all worthless anyway
cant do it to my parents sry, inevitably though. althrough, im a bit shook by deaht. oblivion for all eternity? neverending nothingness but you can't experience passage of time so is it neverending? quite trippy tbh.

I feel this is an it cuck in disguise

I feel this is an it cuck in disguise
So what so fucking what if they see us who cares its over why give a shit about what anyone thinks when you know you will never be loved
cant do it to my parents sry, inevitably though. althrough, im a bit shook by deaht. oblivion for all eternity? neverending nothingness but you can't experience passage of time so is it neverending? quite trippy tbh.
true our parents and our pets are the only ones who love us, being stuck in time is preferable to constant exclusion tho

Last edited:
it looks like you discovered blackpill recently :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, most of the guys here don't think about it, we just accept the reality we've been given

Cant wait till you expose yourself as a fakecel.
My prediction, you fell in love with a petite girl who uses you as an emotional sponge, you confessed but she rejected you.
Try with some other bitch tbh. Fuck that dirty slut

The irrational passion of youth. Anyway, don't do it.

Cant wait till you expose yourself as a fakecel.
My prediction, you fell in love with a petite girl who uses you as an emotional sponge, you confessed but she rejected you.
Try with some other bitch tbh. Fuck that dirty slut
man I'm def a truecel, I'd love to show you my face but just take my word for it, wish I was a fakecel tbh.

and that hits too close to home, only ever happened once, before I started balding, and I was called ugly a lot back then. at no point did she actually express any interest back, I was just a desperate soy cuckit retard:fuk:

I kinda wanna rope, but I wanna live enough to at least do something productive, not die as a total failure like I am now

@Abominationcel we need the combine to ban sex and save humanity :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

e59edecf847f596b3999d5e62c37f100.jpg

Best thing you can do is simply accept your situation and start copemaxxing