Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ok i will read this book

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

im the dawg nigga
★★★★★
178aef03 0efc 4741 b7fc a344c4662274 19f7e98fb62c96c53aa9d1342fda6e247 104616512

I need women holes, not books :feelsokman:

Reading is a fakecel trait. In all seriousness though, this might be a good read

I've read it like a decade ago. Wasn't too bad but a little outdated imho

Seems. Legit.

@DarkStar
I’ve seen excerpts of this before, I plan on reading it after i’ve finished my current reading of “the rising tide of color”

One of the things I liked about this book, is that it literally is by a foid- it’s kind of like when a Jew reveals the truth about their cult.

Thanks for some of the stuff you shared here, I will use it in a thread when the time comes.

To me, enjoying reading a book just seems so odd and boring. I’m not including statistics articles like blackpill ones in this because they are actually informative and can be interesting

To me, enjoying reading a book just seems so odd and boring. I’m not including statistics articles like blackpill ones in this because they are actually informative and can be interesting
I think it can be a cope if someone enjoys reading