Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious OK I will delete my Reddit account if it makes you happy

Should I delete it?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Idgaf tbh

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
I notice a few guys got their knickers in a twist, fine I offer to delete it if you want

dont u posted on IT 2 moths ago

TELE nigger

Master class on reading the room

What was going through your head

Dam I forgot to allow voters names to be viewed and can't edit or delete :feelscry:
What was going through your head
It was a period of sadness ngl

But I'm better now

You shouldn't let this forum make you that sad.

Before IT infiltrators were banned on sight. In this case is not only the thing you are on IT, it is that explains well your anti incel bluepill mindset

You think these guys are giving me a choice?

Anyway I'm gonna take a break, throw in the towel, I fold

I do. I don't think you have to be sad about this forum if you don't want to.

I honestly don't understand why... You obviously hated most people here and called everybody names, what is your deal?

I care alot about whether FuRed has a reddit account. It's a very important matter that keeps me up at night thinking about it.

Write the password in this thread.

Since I’m a forgiving dude, just don’t do it again. Playing for both sides is snakey.

This is what wrong with this forum. Everyone hates eachother. I cant state my opinion without being told to kill myself. your not alone bro

I care alot about whether FuRed has a reddit account. It's a very important matter that keeps me up at night thinking about it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what wrong with this forum. Everyone hates eachother. I cant state my opinion without being told to kill myself. your not alone bro
Back up your opinion with very empiric proof and you can talk about whatever thing you want.

Don't use surveys and psychology as they are very misleading and not very scientific.

Delete yourself irl

the man who threatened to beat me and other youngcels up huh:feelshaha:

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

We don't hate each other.

We hate LITERAL IT POSTERS WHO SEE INCELS AS "BASEMENT DWELLING SHUT INS, WHO LIVE WITH THEIR MOMS AND WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE REAL WORLD"

We hate "CHAD"-RATED, 6'1 TALL dudes who LITERALLY GET 60 TINDER LIKES.

Stop trying to bullshit people into "forum is so toxic, everybody hates each other" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

NO.
We just hate bluepilled, reddit-posting, incel-hating, 6'1, tinder-matching Chadlites WHO WOULD'VE BEEN BANNED BY KNAJJD IN SECONDS 3 YEARS AGO. (Better times).

If this literal IT posting Cuck-face who thinks he can "lecture" us "basement dwelling incels" won't get banned, I will probably leave this site. I can't take this bullshit anymore.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

We don't hate each other.

We hate LITERAL IT POSTERS WHO SEE INCELS AS "BASEMENT DWELLING SHUT INS, WHO LIVE WITH THEIR MOMS AND WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE REAL WORLD"

We hate "CHAD"-RATED, 6'1 TALL dudes who LITERALLY GET 60 TINDER LIKES.

Stop trying to bullshit people into "forum is so toxic, everybody hates each other" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

NO.
We just hate bluepilled, reddit-posting, incel-hating, 6'1, tinder-matching Chadlites WHO WOULD'VE BEEN BANNED BY KNAJJD IN SECONDS 3 YEARS AGO. (Better times).

If this literal IT posting Cuck-face who thinks he can "lecture" us "basement dwelling incels" won't get banned, I will probably leave this site. I can't take this bullshit anymore.
just because you are subhuman tier doesnt mean everyone else here is

Spam IT with CP first