Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ok, I decided it

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Paragon
★★★★★
After some time I finally decided what Im going to do with my stupid life. I decided that I will fucking forget society and most likely leave my account on here unnactive until further notice which might aswell be never, I can't guarantee shit.
Either way, Im going to say goodbye and Im going to say FUCK YOU! To society, to my enemies in real life and to all the users I dislike on here, I wish everyone I consider my enemy only pain, suffering and slavery till the day they die. Meanwhile I will be free and I will escape slavery or I will try atleast, my goal is to learn survival skills and then just become a hermit monk. Im done, Im tired, I don't want to do this anymore. I will gladly get killed by a wild animal as a hermit instead of being a slave any longer.
Goodbye and good luck to my friends on here who supported me, as I said I might return in the future but I can't promise anything, remember that. That is all, just a bunch of words written in an incoherent manner but do you think I care? I fucking DON'T

see you tomorrow

hermitmaxxing

Alright good luck man

Good luck to you. If you live in a warm country it shouldn't be a problem surviving in a tent. I would do the same thing if they made vaccinations mandatory at my job.

Good luck to you. If you live in a warm country it shouldn't be a problem surviving in a tent
Thanks brother. I don't live in a warm country unfortunately but hopefully I can eventually move to a warm country

Thanks brother. I don't live in a warm country unfortunately but hopefully I can eventually move to a warm country
I would try getting one of these tents then, and get access to firewood, then you're good to go and will probably survive the winters. Hopefully you live in a country where you can stealth camp and not get the government after you. In my country you're allowed to camp in a place for 3 days, then you have to move. You can just move to new spots all the time.

Gamme 4 1

I would try getting one of these tents then, and get access to firewood, then you're good to go and will probably survive the winters. Hopefully you live in a country where you can stealth camp and not get the government after you. In my country you're allowed to camp in a place for 3 days, then you have to move. You can just move to new spots all the time.

View attachment 1228884
Ok good to know. I unfortunately live in a country where I don't think that is really possible but I will see what I can do

Ok good to know. I unfortunately live in a country where I don't think that is really possible but I will see what I can do
Squatting is also an alternative, but more risky. I would looks for abandoned cabins and shacks. Attics and basements in old apartment buildings also works, or even garages.

“and to all the users I dislike on here” :feelskek:
goodluck

What do you plan on doing instead

Good luck brother

Another user I like leaves, RIP

Shame, but hope you return.