Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ok I admit ethnics have it worse

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Yes they do but also let me say this.. L O C A T I O N. A black or Asian dude would get shit tons of matches in Poland, there are experiments but I already did an experiment in UK myself with @PrinceOfCope pictures
Animetbh

Animetbhtbh

6/10 black dude got that in tinder:

_uH3f3N3Q9q7OZDyar0GTw.png

and she also happens to be black(also kek at that bio)

e_KhjU5PSfGlUSzQnI47zA.png

giphy.gif

Yes ethnics have it worse but I do still disagree with "Just be white" theory as it's completely low IQ and being a certain skin colour won't change your bone structure nor it will make you look not subhuman.

t b h tbh
b
h

I N C E L S . M E
N
C
E
L
S
M
E
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

FAKECELS OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>that's incel

LOOKISM TRASH
O
O
K
I
S
M

T
R
A
S
H

how long did you do the experiment

Manlets on suicide watch as always

he only got 1 subhuman nigger match in 24 hours?

Another day on fakecels.me
:kys:

@PrinceOfCope

explain yourself

i'll go ER on incels.is meeting if one will ever happen.

remember when he was telling how you would get more matches than him ? lol

at least he sees the light now. soon weed will be joining our ranks. and im not even memeing.
You're talking to a volcel who refuses to date black girls.

He looks like a faggot. Maybe if he dressed normally and got a haircut and a shower

(Jfl it would be legit advice for someone like him)

I didn't once match with a black girl on tinder

He looks like a faggot. Maybe if he dressed normally and got a haircut and a shower

(Jfl it would be legit advice for someone like him)
Fades look like shit and are generic negro NPC tier

Cope

You’re a Volcel too since you won’t just go out and pluck up a random black girl, which anyone can do
Sure. You're a typical self-hating ethnic volcel who only goes after white girls.

Fades look like shit and are generic negro NPC tier
Is that you lol? Jfl you should try with a fade tho they look more normal so chicks are less likely to be put off

i refuse to believe this guy only got 1 match

My area must be brutal
Was it in the UK? It's ogre here.

I once tried tinder at my uni which is the top for sports in the country and full of 8+ chad athletes

Someone please go ER on this fakecel.

You're treated like royalty if you're black where I live considering it's almost 99% white. I overheard girls in college saying black guys always have beautiful cheekbones and amazing voices.

Yes they do but also let me say this.. L O C A T I O N. A black or Asian dude would get shit tons of matches in Poland, there are experiments but I already did an experiment in UK myself with @PrinceOfCope pictures
View attachment 8420
View attachment 8421

6/10 black dude got that in tinder:

_uH3f3N3Q9q7OZDyar0GTw.png

and she also happens to be black(also kek at that bio)

e_KhjU5PSfGlUSzQnI47zA.png

giphy.gif

Yes ethnics have it worse but I do still disagree with "Just be white" theory as it's completely low IQ and being a certain skin colour won't change your bone structure nor it will make you look not subhuman.

t b h tbh
b
h
I mean it's simple logic. People like people who are of their own race the most. So if you are an ethnic in place where many white people are it's obvious you will have trouble dating. Although there are women that dig foreign race men so it's not impossible and if it really is so hard go back to wherever your race/ethnicity is.

Prince of Cope is a Chadlite

You're treated like royalty if you're black where I live considering it's almost 99% white. I overheard girls in college saying black guys always have beautiful cheekbones and amazing voices.
what about curries?

what about curries?

I've seen some curries walking around with girls but they dress and style their hair like normal chads. I know a stacy that's been dating an asian guy but he's tall for a slit eye. I genuinely believe the only reason girls go for non whites here is because they're so rare.

I mean it's simple logic. People like people who are of their own race the most. So if you are an ethnic in place where many white people are it's obvious you will have trouble dating. Although there are women that dig foreign race men so it's not impossible and if it really is so hard go back to wherever your race/ethnicity is.
Ethnic females hate us more than white ones do.

I've seen some curries walking around with girls but they dress and style their hair like normal chads. I know a stacy that's been dating an asian guy but he's tall for a slit eye. I genuinely believe the only reason girls go for non whites here is because they're so rare.

and when they do, it is usually the whitest ethnics

As an ethnic you have to accept that most girls will see you as second tier after whites

As an ethnic you have to accept that most girls will see you as second tier after whites
It's not just that, all females literally want us gassed.