Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "ok class go find a partner for this project"

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When the teacher knows your the only one that's not going to find a partner for group projects but still do shit like this is real suifuel, while other people get to finish their project faster and easier I have to do everything alone, at the very least the teacher can assign me a partner

Brings back painful memories ngl :cryfeels::cryfeels:. I hate how normalfag teachers put us in these situations.

When the teacher knows your the only one that's not going to find a partner for group projects but still do shit like this is real suifuel, while other people get to finish their project faster and easier I have to do everything alone, at the very least the teacher can assign me a partner
And they won't let you do the fucking thing by yourself

I would always try to be stacys partner but she wouldn’t let me

This used to be ultra brutal back in school when we had to pick a partner and I never had anybody to partner up with

Wish my oneitis wanted me as her partner :cryfeels:

I was the only one in class that loved when the teacher premade the groups because it would spare me from having to find my own partner and nobody wanting to partner with me. and when I'm in a group nobody talks to me and just forces me to do all the work.

Once my English teacher paired me up with a really pretty girl, she said that our horoscopes are not compatible.

Yet another reason I’m thankful I dropped out of school.

tbh people at school liked being my partner because they know they could free ride off me and get an amazing grade on pretty much everything

d69.jpg

tbh people at school liked being my partner because they know they could free ride off me and get an amazing grade on pretty much everything
china

This may be the best indicator of ending up an incel. Every time it happened I fantasized about running away and jumping off the roof. Only sometimes I would have a friend in the class and thank god for it.

If you had a panic attack reading this title you are a true incel

Others: gtfo

I was in a "study group" once. A foid frowned at me and actually covered her head.

Yes.

I was in a room adjacent to a gym once with several other youth. A Pean hole immediately covered her head when I was facing her in my chair(Actually, she was sitting in a chair on the side). She also quickly moved away and sat somewhere else. This hole later frowned at me.

Allow me to recount a short story:

I was sitting near the hospital lobby, waiting for transportation with Mother. I looked up and noticed a young Pean hole sitting in her support group. She was sitting near the window, and had long hair, no glasses in sight. She was frowning.

Nice. A Pean hole I met years ago frowned at me when I noticed her sitting in a local support group and had staff close the blinds.

Cool. I was sitting on a bench once with Mother...a Cumskin walked past me and flipped her hair towards White males.

She saw an ethnic man on the street

Someone frowned at me while in her eating disorder support group(Unit 1). I think it was due to racial hypergamy...she ditched her friend by this point, anyway...

It was either work alone, the teacher call out in the class that I needed someone to work with, or i ended up working with the retards in the class so i got a lower grade because they were incapable of doing anything

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and She was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

She was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to She, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Her to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); She would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given She had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Yes...one of Justus' friends switched schools so she could mate with her lover.

Before She was switched into another group, she actually stopped attending. When she switched, she returned to therapy.

This is why my posts on Yahoo switched from femoids to general politics - I was no longer interested in normal NT society.

Last edited:
I hated this so much.

Oh those were the worst. Teachers damn well knew what they were doing.

Most teachers just pick me a random partner. I was always the one doing all of the work while my partner does nothing.

Most teachers just pick me a random partner. I was always the one doing all of the work while my partner does nothing.
I’d rather not even have a random partner they always chit chat amongst their friend group or laugh when one of their friend gets picked with me

Teachers who did this were pure evil. I think they got off on seeing the one or two losers sweat and panic in fear. Pure sadists.

i was doing the assignments faster than low iq retarded normies.

Those words stroke fear into my 12 year old heart. I start seeing ww2 flashbacks when I think about those days :fuk: