Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Ok boomer" was a thing, do you think "Ok female" could be a thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date

Read the post for the question.

• Yes

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Yes (but not now, maybe in a decade)

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No, never.

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
I understand that "Ok boomer" was popular because both Zoomers, and Millennial, of both sexes could relate to how lazy and boomers were with their entire life.
Especially with recent events where they want kids to stay at home, and events cancelled. Dispite this virus barely killing people under the age of 50, as well as the fact it was the boomers that invested (And for some reason continue to trust?) and propelled china into it's current dominate status.

With the current tensions that is building up online between the sexes, and you can see this on platforms such as twitter and tiktok. And yes, I understand there are a lot of white knights/simps who would defend a woman if somebody said this.
Do you think "Ok female" would work? Or may work in the future to annoy the foids?

Ok foid
OK cumdumpster
OK whore
OK bitch
full

• Yes (but not now, maybe in a decade)

ok cuck maybe but we're not in strength for something like ok foid right now. When society realizes that inceldom is a general issue and we incels (and blackpilled foid-pessimists questioning foid humanity) grow in numbers then we'll see about it.

"Ok femoid" would be catchier than "Ok female" imo

"Ok femoid" would be catchier than "Ok female" imo
The problem with that is that "femoid" isn't a word really known by normalfags. "Ok boomer" was successful because the meaning were known and it was an easy shutdown.

One way to find out. Put it out there and spread the meme.

Do it for 2-3 months. Wait six more to see the results.

Cope. Jfl get real this will never be a mainstream thing, not now not ever. They are too much of a protected class

They'll retaliate by "ok incel" and this Will have a bigger impact because cucks and beta are majority of men worldwide. And foids are...foids.

İts already happening thanks to ''Dont care didnt ask plus u are a woman'' meme

The thread title should say “let’s make ‘ok female’ a thing

was a /b/tard for many years In 4chans golden years. I saw them make threads saying:

-“let’s make moot person of the year”
They did it

-“let’s send the rapper pitbull to the middle of nowhere in Kodak Alaska”
they did it

-“let’s make the mt dew name “hitler did nothing wrong”
They did it

recent years they (along with pol) made the media report that the “white supremacist symbol is the ok hand gesture,” and did the “its ok to be white” poster distribution.

List goes on and on. We are significantly smaller than /b/, but we are not small. My idea is We need to collaborate with /b/ (or /pol/) and get the ball rolling on making something like “ok female” a thing

Ok foid is better.

OK hole sounds better.

OK hole sounds better.
Ok, now that has some impact.
It brings down women to what they currently bring to relationships, nothing else in the modern day.

You could complex it more with adding a adjective:
Ok wet hole
Ok sloppy hole
Ok loose hole
Ok soggy hole
etc
However that may be a complicating it.

No if anything it will be “ok white male” or something like that

No, high male sex drive and desparation males them simps and its going to get worse with time

"Ok rostie" will be better. So it can be more specific about the hypergamous chad chasing whores.

48% of the forum are cucked, only one step above the white knights on Reddit.

Imma try this next time I have to suffer encountering a feminist thread on Twitter.

48% of the forum are cucked, only one step above the white knights on Reddit.

Imma try this next time I have to suffer encountering a feminist thread on Twitter.
Trying too hard.

No because it's too easy to shit on old people.
Try to do the same with a different group of people and see you at the tribunal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back