Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ok animefags, let's settle this

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I understand that some 2d girls have sexier feminine traits than actual disgusting 3d girls.
True.
4a26da0609acc000f734a8b01f10124b

But won't you understand this is another jew stratagem to keep the soy statu quo and create more weak, and compliant males that reject their sexuality in favor to them and chads?
It's as if, ok you don't get the cake, but you get a bone, go play with the bone, stupid dog.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU ANIMEFAGS, OPEN YOUR EYES, THIS IS ANOTHER JEW STRATEGY TO WASH YOUR BRAIN WHILE THEY KEEP STEALING WOMEN.

inb4 it never began

True, but they want you to think that it's better this way, to comply and satisfy with some cartoons.

Fuck anime, once I realized this shit, I hated anime more than ever.

That's it negan let it out. Let the hatred flow through you

don't care i'm high t and love anime women

Cope I love my waifus and use prostitutes as mY toilet

and tfw when your waifu is the waifu of a million other men

Seems like he has a jew fetish. EVERYTHING IS CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS. DON'T TAKE THE BAIT!!!!

Once upon a time I was willing to give it all up for 2D women. So I understand. There is at least one man in Japan with a girlfriend who won't fuck her because he prefers jacking off to 2D. So this is a real thing. And so, can it really be called an "invalid" thing?

It is true, anime is bluepilled asf and it was created in order to keep lonely men tame and obedient, it is a tool to control the masses…

You will never wake up in the anime world, you will never find an anime girl in real life. You are being controlled and being misled by false hopes.

fuck jews and their anime

Fuck anime, once I realized this shit, I hated anime more than ever.
All this damn isekai shit and dragon maids is peak Jew degeneracy.

What about anime without over sexualized waifus?

Are classics like Cowboy Bebop and Akira now relegated to being just gateway drugs?

Last edited:
this is why u dont watch modern anime, its all dogshit
It really is.
Is it because the quality of this forum has gone to shit
I'm feeling boxed in because every forum I know of is dying.

I don't know where to find cool communities. Ones that aren't censored or data mined.

Is it because the quality of this forum has gone to shit
no, i just feel more comfortable not posting.
it's better not to wake up and have to answer alerts.

no, i just feel more comfortable not posting.
it's better not to wake up and have to answer alerts.
I see, I relate to that ngl. It’s kind of annoying and tedious having to reply to alerts because I hate replying with something that‘s water is wet/has been said a thousand times already so I feel like I have to get creative with them which takes too much effort than it’s worth, but on the other hand not replying to an alert makes me feel bad, like I left somebody on read

Brutal levels of retardation.

How the fuck are jews involved in making anime? The source material is generally a light novel or manga by a japanese author.
How is not wanting to simp for 3d foids a bad thing?

inb4 it never began
there's no point of inb4-ing this

what is 1 + 1
inb4 2

It never began and anime is a good cope and a significantly better alternative to watch other actually :bluepill: media and irl foid shit.

insane
Brutal levels of retardation.

How the fuck are jews involved in making anime? The source material is generally a light novel or manga by a japanese author.
How is not wanting to simp for 3d foids a bad thing?

there's no point of inb4-ing this

It never began and anime is a good cope and a significantly better alternative to watch other actually :bluepill: media and irl foid shit.
The level of retardation.
You will never have anime pussy, enjoy rotting away fapping to cartoons.

That's why I sail the seven seas in search of the free 2d booty

Let's suppose the Jews do want us to do this? Why should I give a shit? Good idea, Jews. We happen to agree on what I should do.

If you hated me, and I said "It would give me no greater joy than for me to wave my magic wand and undo your inceldom, to make you Chad as soon as you step out that door," would you refuse me because that's part of my plan?

we are all negan

they're just accumulating money by selling digital trash.

I mean
What else do you want me to do, cold approach foids irl and get socially castrated?
don't care i'm high t and love anime women
based and 2D-pilled