Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OI GOT LIOCENSE FOR YOUR INCEL SPEECH MATE?

Over for the jewnited kingdom

United Cuckdom

Yup. I’m becoming increasingly paranoid about my IRL safety. I’ve had a few visits from the glowies over the years and the future is looking bleak to say the least.

Honestly the only options are fleeing the country or…

if the cops come for you make sure they bleed for it

if the cops come for you make sure they bleed for it
The United States of America was founded due to unchecked tyranny. If people consistently let these retards walk all over them there is going to be a very big problem in the near future

Shouldn't have thought the wrong thoughts inky
I love my supreme leader, kier jong un and the Islamic people's republic of Britain (very sorry for colonialism pls forgive me for being white)

I love my supreme leader, kier jong un and the Islamic people's republic of Britain (very sorry for colonialism pls forgive me for being white)
The Islamic Caliphate of Britainistan

It’s such an insane double standard they will allow “hateful”, “misogynistic” nigga rap music that devalues foids but they will do stuff like this to people like us. (((They))) would rather scapegoat us then actually fix real issues in their CUNTry.

From United Kingdom to united femdom. How the tables turn

tbh this has the best title of any thread abt this subject