Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme ohhhh boy r/ofcoursethatsathing

how can you even defend that single moms aren't sluts?

Props to IncelTears for bringing my attention to that single mother's subreddit, which I will now regularly browse. Single mothers are vile and disgusting creatures who should be avoided like the plague and never trusted. They corrupt anything they touch with their toxicity and abhorrent entitlement.

If there's anything I cannot stand, it's a single mother.

Screenshot 20181202 225106 Reddit

“Even if single moms are sluts, so what?”
38450F16 D302 417A 84D8 A5B4E50BB32D

Not like that impacts the child in anyway. Fucking moron.

You know if a womens personality detector worked well enough. They wouldn't be single mothers...

Props to IncelTears for bringing my attention to that single mother's subreddit, which I will now regularly browse. Single mothers are vile and disgusting creatures who should be avoided like the plague and never trusted. They corrupt anything they touch with their toxicity and abhorrent entitlement.

If there's anything I cannot stand, it's a single mother.
At least they're useful for something.

Out of all foids, I hate single moms the most.

Feminists have gone insane.
Also nice profile change. God-tier gif!
Yeah (((feminism))) is successfully destroying the nuclear family. Male identity is slipping away. Very sad.

Also thanks bro. It was @Incellectual that made this wonderful piece of art.

Yeah (((feminism))) is successfully destroying the nuclear family. Male identity is slipping away. Very sad.

Also thanks bro. It was @Incellectual that made this wonderful piece of art.
I wonder what Elliot Rodger would think if he saw it

I wonder what Elliot Rodger would think if he saw it
I wonder what he’d think of his god/meme status in general. He’d either be honored or disgusted..lol.

I wonder what he’d think of his god/meme status in general. He’d either be honored or disgusted..lol.
I think he would be mad tbh. He thought he was attractive and amazing, he would probably be pissed he was associated with never getting laid because of looks. Also a lot of memes make fun of him which would piss him off as well.

I think he would be mad tbh. He thought he was attractive and amazing, he would probably be pissed he was associated with never getting laid because of looks. Also a lot of memes make fun of him which would piss him off as well.
Tbh. He had a very grandiose vision of himself. He was definitely insecure deep down though, as most narcissists are. He seemed to hate himself going by his manifesto. I feel sorry for him. Hapa autistic manlet never stood a chance in Chadifornia.

Anyway sorry for derailing your thread, Ritalin. :forcedsmile:

Attachments

• wiki soy cuck.png
    wiki soy cuck.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 52
how can you even defend that single moms aren't sluts?
Single moms are fucking whores, they're hurting their children with their whoriness.
If you can't commit to someone for your kids then don't fucking have them.