Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh well im not watching this cuck anymore see what he says

They missed one. What about the "gray man?" We're hiding in plain sight, blending in, and no longer get bothered by women because we dress down and look poor. We drive old cars and avoid contact with women when possible, all on purpose, to maintain our peace and freedom from drama.

They missed one. What about the "gray man?" We're hiding in plain sight, blending in, and no longer get bothered by women because we dress down and look poor. We drive old cars and avoid contact with women when possible, all on purpose, to maintain our peace and freedom from drama.
He called us "Sad incel loosers" I used to enjoy his videos until now.

I loved hearing this cuck shit on women but no more!

Thats the thing with even Chads have to deal with a ton of drama, conflict and upset being around women. Even for Chad sex isn't free, just their payment is in emotional drama.

Its a high price to pay for a stink hole, even for a Chad.

not a smart move to insult your own audience

He called us "Sad incel loosers" I used to enjoy his videos until now.

I loved hearing this cuck shit on women but no more!
Thats the thing with even Chads have to deal with a ton of drama, conflict and upset being around women. Even for Chad sex isn't free, just their payment is in emotional drama.

Its a high price to pay for a stink hole, even for a Chad.
Men, hold the line. Lets continue make an impact on this world. All these businesses are closing down because we not spending our money on women. When we are alone or with friends, we are fishing and we are at peace, not nagging and not being dragged into court for child support and alimony. Get your passport and travel overseas, it's well worth it.

He's a redpiller through and through.