Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

oh shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
got a letter for academic probation, I think it might be over boys

If you see me at McDonalds: I always want my fries with ketchup, thx

If you see me at McDonalds: I always want my fries with ketchup, thx
45B01A85 00BD 4E04 BBC1 8C877FFE2CE3

If you work at BK, stay away from the lettaece.

What are u studying if i may ask

your tuition is better spent on rope than your college degree

all you studycels probably wont even be incel in a few years lol.

C

computer engineering, have to get my gpa up to 60 if I want to stay

I got kicked out of my medicine bachelor because i didnt do shit. Now im doing my masters pharmacy.
Stop being a lazy fuck and go study shitter.

I got kicked out of my medicine bachelor because i didnt do shit. Now im doing my masters pharmacy.
There is a bachelor for medicine in NL? Germany makes this shit unnecessarily hard.

im just going to fail this year and retake everything in the summer , i'm like 20 lectures behind in everything and have 0 motivation to continue this semester

how did you get back in after getting kicked out by the way

I hate it

Yes but its a numerus fixus, just like pharmacy nowadays(when i started it wasnt NF yet luckily).
So you need to have either luck or an average of an 8(/10).

im just going to fail this year and retake everything in the summer , i'm like 20 lectures behind in everything and have 0 motivation to continue this semester

Just try to make it, otherwise just start over next year, you can do it dude.
Fresh start always helps.

how did you get back in after getting kicked out by the way

I didnt go back to medicine, i went for pharmacy got my bachelor and am doing my master now.
I might go for medicine after this master but idk yet.

I wanna start investing in stocks like Eddie Morra from the movie Limitless.

Yes but its a numerus fixus, just like pharmacy nowadays(when i started it wasnt NF yet luckily).

I didnt go back to medicine, i went for pharmacy got my bachelor and am doing my master now.

i might but courses are too hard, discrete mathetmics II and digital systems II

The average number to get into Medicine is 1,0 kek. I didn't want to be a doctor but it's just funny. (1,0 is almost a perfect score in every single subject)

I hate studying in general but I will have to pick something next year :/

i might but courses are too hard, discrete mathetmics II and digital systems II

Yeah there are always some hard courses, i failed Organic Chemistry 1 once, and Organic Chemsitry 2 twice, but i passed them in the end.
If you put your mind to it, you can do it.

The average number to get into Medicine is 1,0 kek. I didn't want to be a doctor but it's just funny. (1,0 is almost a perfect score in every single subject)

Pick something you find interesting, in addition to it being useful in some sense(so no meme studies like art etc).

Jfc, did it rise to 1.0 now? I thought it was between 1.5 and 1.2 depending on semester.
So now students who are interested in medicine are competing with the extra points they could get above the 1.0 threshold? This is madness.

Jfc, did it rise to 1.0 now? I thought it was between 1.5 and 1.2 depending on semester.
So now students who are interested in medicine are competing with the extra points they could get above the 1.0 threshold? This is madness.
1.5 won't work and you have to wait around 7 years to get into medicine unless the university offers some kind of special aptitude test. Perhaps getting into medicine with 1,1 or 1,2 is possible in some federal states but the average NC is pretty much at 1,0.

Yeah there are always some hard courses, i failed Organic Chemistry 1 once, and Organic Chemsitry 2 twice, but i passed them in the end.
If you put your mind to it, you can do it.

Pick something you find interesting, in addition to it being useful in some sense(so no meme studies like art etc).
I would never do such a thing.