Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OH NYOOO, CATERINO HAS DEPRESSINO?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVbES9NeprM

LMFAO at normalfaggots who think they are wonderful humans because they care if a fucking cat or worse yet - a mutt has depression because they aren't pandered towards 24/7 each day, while thousands of people are fighting severe depression and/or are living homeless. I'd throw them all into one pit with dogs and cats and watch how they all piss and shit on each other and have to resort to eating each other but in the end all of them die either way.

I love cats thats sad

Cats have more value than ugly males

89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVbES9NeprM

LMFAO at normalfaggots who think they are wonderful humans because they care if a fucking cat or worse yet - a mutt has depression because they aren't pandered towards 24/7 each day, while thousands of people are fighting severe depression and/or are living homeless. I'd throw them all into one pit with dogs and cats and watch how they all piss and shit on each other and have to resort to eating each other but in the end all of them die either way.

how to tell if a man is depressed:

A man killed himself by blowing up his own house on his daughter’s wedding day, police said shortly after his body was found in the rubble.
The homeowner had been seen standing in front of the property in Edgewood, near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, shortly before it exploded and caught fire at around 2.30pm on Saturday.
He could not be accounted for until he was found dead around six hours later.

His death has been ruled a suicide.
Officials are still investigating the cause of the explosion, but “it looks like he disconnected the gas line in the basement of the house,” said police chief Robert Payne.

I would eat this cat.

feel about about depressed animals

make fun of depressed humans, huh

i respect cats more than foids

Animals cant be depressed their brain is not big enough

i don't understand how people can care about animals, as in wanting to keep them around as pets. They are braindead and their loyalty is worth nothing since they think on a level so much lower than ours. Just like women.

i don't understand how people can care about animals, as in wanting to keep them around as pets. They are braindead and their loyalty is worth nothing since they think on a level so much lower than ours. Just like women.
Exactly. Take the food out of the equation and you will see how much your pet "loves" you LOL. They are simply dependent on us because they have been cucked to be this way. At least they used to serve a purpose in the old times. But cats were always useless.

Exactly. Take the food out of the equation and you will see how much your pet "loves" you LOL. They are simply dependent on us because they have been cucked to be this way. At least they used to serve a purpose in the old times. But cats were always useless.
Very true. Of course their dumb animal brain is going to tell them to be loyal to whoever's feeding them or treating them a certain way. But retarded normies think it's some sign of "ascension" when they get treated well by their animals.

If domesticated cats were big/strong enough they would kill and eat us

Very true. Of course their dumb animal brain is going to tell them to be loyal to whoever's feeding them or treating them a certain way. But retarded normies think it's some sign of "ascension" when they get treated well by their animals.
Cats will eat your body when you die and there's no other food for them around. Certain dog breeds do this too.

Depression doesn't even exist, imagine in cats jfl.

The pharmaceutical industry is trying too hard :lul:

Depression doesn't even exist, imagine in cats jfl.

The pharmaceutical industry is trying too hard :lul:
depression = natural reaction to being genetically inferior

depression = natural reaction to being genetically inferior

They should just exclude the term because they know very well that mental illnesses doesn't exist, but they aren't going to because they just want to sell antidepressants and even non-necessary antipsychotics. Every single emotion and non-submissive behavior you show they're going to label as mental illness and push a cocktail of meds so they can keep control and make money from it. Sadness is now depression, anxiety is now a disorder, coping is now an addiction etc... And yes, emotions are just a normal expected reaction to its environment and situation in general, so makes perfect sense to be sad or angry due to ugliness, but most people have actually low empathy so they're just going to label as mentally ill and of course they look at our face and think it anyway, looks are everything.

Last edited:
Cats and dogs are sometimes the only friends that an incel have. I value more cats and dogs than normalfags and foids.