Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oh no....

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
@BummerDrummer
You got some explanation?
6AC759AD 2AC9 46AD 91D8 8F066462E163

Would not be surprised if people started to impersonate users from here over there.

Would not be surprised if people started to impersonate users from here over there.
I agree most likely impersonation

Fuck imagine getting impersonated like that

Lol who has time to make all these fake accounts of users here?

Based banger from @BummerDrummer

I used to lurk there couple of months ago. They guy Fukrou is a stupid as shit. And Larson is a pedo coper.

Based banger from @BummerDrummer

I used to lurk there couple of months ago. They guy Fukrou is a stupid as shit. And Larson is a pedo coper.
I wonder how long Nathan will be on there until the internet gets him

I wonder how long Nathan will be on there until the internet gets him
I remember Anonymous raided his house and stole his hardrive once. He's quite a famous guy.

I remember Anonymous raided his house and stole his hardrive once. He's quite a famous guy.
Nathan Larson ran for office I think a few years ago

That place is full of fake accounts, especially of roasties from IT :feelskek:

@BummerDrummer

Yeah I posted there. It used to be an actual place of discussion, and now it’s an orbit fest. Did I say something wrong?
I didn't know you were actually a pedo man.
Look honestly, you post a big portion of your face/ home/ be very careful dude. At least should have picked a different username if you're gonna post there.

I didn't know you were actually a pedo man.
Look honestly, you post a big portion of your face/ home/ be very careful dude. At least should have picked a different username if you're gonna post there.
they’re not gonna do shit to me. They’re gonna brute force into xenforo and then what? Continue brute forcing my vpns until they get to me? I would lol heartily if they could do that but it’s not possible. I’m more worried of a moderator on .co going bananas and shooting out my IP than some soy trannies brute forcing rapey.

At least I already got a banned account there so if a new Mainländer appears there and starts impersonating me you'll know it's not me.

19 years old and already a pedophile.

JFL

Would be hard to impersonate me because my name is not unique.

Yeah I posted there. It used to be an actual place of discussion, and now it’s an orbit fest. Did I say something wrong?
And you still post there?

And you still post there?
I said I hadn't in weeks. But yeah, I just have all the foids and orbiters ignored so I can have actual discourse and conversation

I said I hadn't in weeks. But yeah, I just have all the foids and orbiters ignored so I can have actual discourse and conversation
View attachment 334496
Be careful. You can still get doxxed as far as I know. Even hiding information about yourself doesn’t always help as far as I know

Be careful. You can still get doxxed as far as I know. Even hiding information about yourself doesn’t always help as far as I know
Cope. Doxxed by who and how?

I agree with him. That forum used to be good. Now they have a bunch of trannies and foids with rape fantasies. I actually would have made an account their if it wasn’t that risky and if I had vpn.
Don’t underestimate doxxers
Doxxing is illegal tho so they would get in trouble for it

I agree with him. That forum used to be good. Now they have a bunch of trannies and foids with rape fantasies. I actually would have made an account their if it wasn’t that risky and if I had vpn.

Doxxing is illegal tho so they would get in trouble for it
Doxxers sometimes get away with it I think

Doxxers sometimes get away with it I think
How exactly would a doxxer get information about someone if they never posted it themselves? For example, with my email account I use here, I have absolutely no personal information. It doesn’t have anything to do with my name or real identity. The only thing I would be worried about is the IP address and getting ddossed. It’s like some kid on call of duty threatens to doxx you.

How exactly would a doxxer get information about someone if they never posted it themselves? For example, with my email account I use here, I have absolutely no personal information. It doesn’t have anything to do with my name or real identity. The only thing I would be worried about is the IP address and getting ddossed. It’s like some kid on call of duty threatens to doxx you.
it depends on alot of factors

At least I already got a banned account there so if a new Mainländer appears there and starts impersonating me you'll know it's not me.
Thats a nice insurance policy. William George Armstrong IQ.