Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Oh no normies are lonely now

That moment when you're a woman and feel lonely after your divorce rape

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPc46GFq-4

Fucking retards, Ive suffered 24 years of outcastism and are finally getting better mentally for a bit, These fucks are weak for going 1 day without a person, Ive gone 24 years with only family and no other than disability contact and others, Why? Chronic pain, Im lonely yes, But i can be stoic and handle it, My worst moments spent alone in the dark!

Fucking retards, Ive suffered 24 years of outcastism and are finally getting better mentally for a bit, These fucks are weak for going 1 day without a person, Ive gone 24 years with only family and no other than disability contact and others, Why? Chronic pain, Im lonely yes, But i can be stoic and handle it, My worst moments spent alone in the dark!
Funniest is that gay faggot saying hes at a wedding and he's swiping on a dating app and everyone around him is laughing together so he's lonely. A normie saying he is lonely is like a fish saying he's thirsty

Funniest is that gay faggot saying hes at a wedding and he's swiping on a dating app and everyone around him is laughing together so he's lonely. A normie saying he is lonely is like a fish saying he's thirsty
Bruh, Theres a reason phones should be banned at a wedding, Were there to support someone getting divorce raped later, Not sit and gloom on our screen like a nigger

Bruh, Theres a reason phones should be banned at a wedding, Were there to support someone getting divorce raped later, Not sit and gloom on our screen like a nigger

I hate how people say that Gen Z men are lonelier than ever. Most of them are fine, it's people like that are getting fucked over by everyone and all the whores and all the skanks.
They start the interviews with a hapa stacy and a nigger literally the least lonely people in society

I hate normies

I’ve been lonely my whole life.