Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oh no, brutal! Real suicide fuel, for real.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This fucking dude bought an Alt-Coin for a fortune

He spent 9.9820732 Bitcoins buying ICON @ 0.00082 ICX/BTC. It was a good call, it went up by a lot before crashing down. But it is now 0.0001844 ICX/BTC. Only 25 % of its price just two weeks ago when he bought it. If he is to sell it all today he would get back around 2.5 Bitcoins, worth 18'750 USD. Had he not traded his Bitcoin, his assets would be worth 75'000.

1532094223421.png

WvGjh9H.png

I hope someone snaps from all this coin bullshit and grabs a katana, rushing into a school where he goes to the intercom and announces devil may cry 5 is happening. He'll then proceed to play DEVIL TRIGGER as he slices down school children, getting blood all over his trenchcoat. At the end he'll commit seppuku.

Last edited:
I hope someone snaps from all this coin bullshit and grabs a katana, rushing into a school where he goes to the intercom and announces devil may cry 5 is happening. He'll then proceed to play DEVIL TRIGGER as he slices down school children, getting blood all over his trenchcoat. At the end he'll commit seppuku.

Digital currencies are the future. But it wont be 99 % of the shit coins out there. There are thousands of them. 90 % of the ICO:s from 2017 are no longer traded on any exchange.

Memecoin is a huge scam and will burst in the near future leaving thousands of people bankrupt.

tfw can't be bitcoin millionaire anymore :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: