Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oh my god. If you're on the verge of roping, don't click

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I'm fucking going to sleep.

giphy693bf.gif

IMG_6133.gif

giphy31f674.gif

kz24jw.gif

REMEMBER

IMG_6448.gif

JUST

giphy.gif

BE

giphy.gif

CONFIDENT

Just bee urself

I knew i shouldnt have clicked but i did anyway's. :feelsrope:

Hahahahah that 4th gif

See if a femoid wants you, it is blatantly obvious because they will act like purdy little kittens infront of you.

Why can’t a girl look at me like that

Hahahahah that 4th gif

See if a femoid wants you, it is blatantly obvious because they will act like purdy little kittens infront of you.
Yep the last gif brought me to tears

Fuck fuck fuck. I hate this world so fucking much. Why can’t life just be fair for once?!

fuck pass the rope boys
if we didn't have the internet as cope many incels (including me would have roped)

Make a change for the bettER if something is unjust.

Thanks to you, I die, like Jesus Christ, to
inspire generations of the Weak and Defenseless people.

latest

Fuck this life, we have to rot in loneliness until death while people who won the genetic lottery get instant validation the moment they take a breath

The way that blonde roastie looked at Tyrone. I need to rope asap.

Fucking Hell I never needed a rope so fucking badly in my entire life. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:...:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Nuclear blackpill.

Look how pathetic that white bitch looks while staring at that black dude. Like the look a dog gives you when it begs for food, even though it's already ate. That's why they call them bitches.

Hahahaahaha
I feel the urge for some gta style massacre.

Just. Be. C-c-c-confident!

Connor murphy is autistic as fuck. You can tell by his tinder date video, he plans out everything down to the most autistic detail when he doesn't even need to

You can't be an incel if you are 6 foot> especially when you are white.

Connor murphy is autistic as fuck. You can tell by his tinder date video, he plans out everything down to the most autistic detail when he doesn't even need to
Autistcel debunked.