Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Oh holy shit they are now gatekeeping depression?

You can't be depressed if you
- Have friends
- Have a gf
- Are a woman
- Are a sexhavER

Last edited:
I completely agree with the 3rd message. Being over-diagnosed is a huge problem, I swear to God that I don't have ADHD but as soon as you fucking fidget the doctors will want to prescribe you with 20 fucking pills to make you stop. Depression is a fucking emotion...a mood maybe idk but why the fuck do doctors feel the need to give you zogpills because you feel sad jfl. No wonder jewmerica is the way it is. Every single person are on some kinds of pills mang.

I saw a video earlier today, it was some blackcel that had autism, he was hitting and swearing at it's mother. The fucking comments were suifuel, "Muahh raising a kid with autism must be soo harddddd....you are strong for raising a disabled kid:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:". In my home you would've gotten beaten for that behaviour. The autism trope on this forum is absolutely pathetic. That's why I don't consider autists to be truecels. They were raised in a comfortable environment jfl. "muah blackcel, I can't follow social cues and therefore it means I'm incel, even though I'm a coomskin, 6`3 and normie tier:soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:". This suffering rhetoric on .is has to come to an end as well. The suffering olympics is absolute bullshit. The shit is subjective af, a large majority of this forum are 1st worlders but you see them spewing nonsense, "I'm suffering...you'd rope in my shoes:feels::feels::soy::soy:" for fuck sakes, you'd think this is incel tears jfl. That is why I recommend at the very least creating a subsection specifically for 3rd worldcels(I would've wanted racial segregation but that won't happen). Where we can speak about our problems and not have to listen to made up problems jfl. I know I'm participating in the suffering olympics but I don't give a fuck.

I'll probably forget what I'm typing because I'm tired and haven't slept in a few days. So fuck you if your opinion differs from mine

I completely agree with the 3rd message. Being over-diagnosed is a huge problem, I swear to God that I don't have ADHD but as soon as you fucking fidget the doctors will want to prescribe you with 20 fucking pills to make you stop. Depression is a fucking emotion...a mood maybe idk but why the fuck do doctors feel the need to give you zogpills because you feel sad jfl. No wonder jewmerica is the way it is. Every single person are on some kinds of pills mang.

I saw a video earlier today, it was some blackcel that had autism, he was hitting and swearing at it's mother. The fucking comments were suifuel, "Muahh raising a kid with autism must be soo harddddd....you are strong for raising a disabled kid:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:". In my home you would've gotten beaten for that behaviour. The autism trope on this forum is absolutely pathetic. That's why I don't consider autists to be truecels. They were raised in a comfortable environment jfl. "muah blackcel, I can't follow social cues and therefore it means I'm incel, even though I'm a coomskin, 6`3 and normie tier:soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:". This suffering rhetoric on .is has to come to an end as well. The suffering olympics is absolute bullshit. The shit is subjective af, a large majority of this forum are 1st worlders but you see them spewing nonsense, "I'm suffering...you'd rope in my shoes:feels::feels::soy::soy:" for fuck sakes, you'd think this is incel tears jfl. That is why I recommend at the very least creating a subsection specifically for 3rd worldcels(I would've wanted racial segregation but that won't happen). Where we can speak about our problems and not have to listen to made up problems jfl. I know I'm participating in the suffering olympics but I don't give a fuck.

I'll probably forget what I'm typing because I'm tired and haven't slept in a few days. So fuck you if your opinion differs from mine
Tldnr but I agree with the fact that it is overdiagnosed

they have their own version of depression being sexhavers

:yes: