Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oh god please end this nightmare soon.

Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
Every day I feel like hell from the morning I wake up until I go to sleep.

If life doesn't feel like purgatory to you, you are not blackpilled enough.

Find better copes
There are no copes I can indulge myself in.All the time I think how much genetic recombination has fucked me up.Tiny peaskull,tiny wrist,unmusculine face and so much more.

Wish i could sleep forever

Me too, not only that I have also insomnias, lots of them. I don't have any copes any more.

Meanwhile my cousin has moved onto to his fifth girlfriend and he is just 19.
I never even held a girls hand and i'm 27. I will lose my fucking mind i swear

There are no copes I can indulge myself in.All the time I think how much genetic recombination has fucked me up.Tiny peaskull,tiny wrist,unmusculine face and so much more.
I am as much of an abomination as you are, the feeling of inferiority and vileness I felt was too great to bear aswell, there is no end to the suffering unless you find some notions that keep your mind busy all the time
I mentally isolated myself from all people, as much as possible, I don!t talk to people unless I am obliged to
I have discovered plenty of activities that I can enjoy all alone, all day
The only thing that was bothering me was sexual urges, for that I simply did not masturbate, after 100 days or so, nearly all urges went away
Now, although I still am a subhuman, and that is reminded to me everytime I am forced to interact with people, and due to this I occasionally get intolerable feelings of envy, I would say I am somewhat content with my life, in the future I dream of buying a nice, isolated cottage in the countryside and spending rest of my life there, producing my own food, having my own animals and so, good way to live I believe

It's even worse when he shows me all the stuff they gift him.Phones, t shirt,shoes and all.
JFL he's fucking their daughter and they gift him stuff. Just have good genetics bro

only one way to end the misery

God hates us too

I always wish that I don't wake up the next morning every time I go to sleep

I wish i dont wake up tbh