Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oh god I was walking with shit in my pants the whole day

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I can't even think properly, I'm feelling really bad right now, I don't know the exact moment that it happened but there was a brown line in my butt crack on my pants, Jesus I want to die, at least it seems the shit line was hidden when I was standing, oh God I hope no one saw it, for the love of everything still pure on this planet I hope no one saw it :worryfeels:

Cmon bro. What is this shit?

If they did see just say you're Indian and it's part of your rich culture tbh

How on fucking earth this is a suifuel? It's a life-fuel. WTF is wrong with fuckers here?

I used to shit myself at school like once a week I swear. It was suifuel

Airing your shitstained pants story on this forum is degradating our cause.

How on fucking earth this is a suifuel? It's a life-fuel. WTF is wrong with fuckers here?
How it is life-fuel? I literally want to kill myself if someone saw it, taked a picture and spread online, if they recognize me it will be the end

How it is life-fuel? I literally want to kill myself if someone saw it, taked a picture and spread online, if they recognize me it will be the end

If someone wants to take photo of my dripping shit, I would take my pants off and squirt my diarrhoeal shit on the street like a fountain.

I shit myself in my living room when I was younger because I wanted to watch a cartoon.. I also pissed the bed for a good part of my childhood.. don't piss the bed anymore like. It's the reason I always stay up late to go to the toilet.. scared I'm going to piss in my bed.. and it works for the most part.. empty bladder is a good feeling tbh.

I'm such a fucking weirdo.. :cryfeels:

Oh yeah I also pissed my pants one time after I got in from drinking because I was running to the toilet at home and pissed all over the floor.

A literal shitpost.

Dude i know how you feel.

send underwear in pm plz i fap

I used to walk around with shitstained underwear until like 6th grade, because I was too retarded to stay in the bathroom for longer than 5 minutes, and I would always get swamp ass for some reason.

lmao u didn't smell that shit all day? idk if i believe that

lmao u didn't smell that shit all day? idk if i believe that
You know when there is some shit stuck in your ass because of the hair in your asshole? It is almost summer here in Brazil and it's really hot like 24Cº, I think I sweated a lot in the ass and because of that the shit got soft and it got a bit liquid and I think because of my underwear having a thinner fabric made it easier for the shit to go to my pants, I should have worn a pair of black pants but it was a light-colored jeans, it did not smell much, only when you put the nose close to the stain that you could feel, I believe it was more sweat than shit but it was enough to leave a brown vertical line in my pants.

if IT finds this they're gonna have a field day :feelskek::whatfeels:

it's really hot like 24Cº

giphy.gif

So many fart niggas on here

whats with all these "shit" posts :feelskek:

You know when there is some shit stuck in your ass because of the hair in your asshole? It is almost summer here in Brazil and it's really hot like 24Cº, I think I sweated a lot in the ass and because of that the shit got soft and it got a bit liquid and I think because of my underwear having a thinner fabric made it easier for the shit to go to my pants, I should have worn a pair of black pants but it was a light-colored jeans, it did not smell much, only when you put the nose close to the stain that you could feel, I believe it was more sweat than shit but it was enough to leave a brown vertical line in my pants.
this same thing happened to me with a pair of stonewashed jeans i had.

Sell your shitty underwear to cucks on Snapchat.

If someone wants to take photo of my dripping shit, I would take my pants off and squirt my diarrhoeal shit on the street like a fountain.
Low inhib masterrace

I soiled the bed when I went skiing with school. I had really bad diarrhea. It was piss out of my ass, I didn't even notice.

I was shocked when I woke up. I was lying in a wet puddle of shit, it almost covered a quarter of the entire mattress. I put the blanket on the spot and showered. Later when noone was watching I turned the mattress to hide the wet spot, as I was afraid that some of the teachers who wanted to make sure we leave our place tidy wouldn't see what happened.
I put on my jeans, the only pants I had with me. Well, what do you know? The entire ass section was wet as if I had fallen onto a puddle of rain. Don't mention the smell.
I told my friends that I had probably stepped in dog poop. My ass was luckily covered by my jacket. Thank god I was a hip hop fag with baggy clothes.
All the time I felt so uncomfortable, yet I had to pretend everything was normal and do my funnyman thing that people were used to seeing from me.

Luckily I could hide it, lol. It was a miracle. The mattress was completely soiled, I think they had to throw it away, and a week after our trip one of the teachers who helped with planning seemed to be distressed and angered. He told us nonchalantly that the hostel was not pleased with us and that they cannot rent out one of the rooms anymore, because there was "a foul smell" and they couldn't identify the source.

I had to fight so hard to not laugh out loud. Best trip ever :feelsautistic:

I soiled the bed when I went skiing with school. I had really bad diarrhea. It was piss out of my ass, I didn't even notice.

I was shocked when I woke up. I was lying in a wet puddle of shit, it almost covered a quarter of the entire mattress. I put the blanket on the spot and showered. Later when noone was watching I turned the mattress to hide the wet spot, as I was afraid that some of the teachers who wanted to make sure we leave our place tidy wouldn't see what happened.
I put on my jeans, the only pants I had with me. Well, what do you know? The entire ass section was wet as if I had fallen onto a puddle of rain. Don't mention the smell.
I told my friends that I had probably stepped in dog poop. My ass was luckily covered by my jacket. Thank god I was a hip hop fag with baggy clothes.
All the time I felt so uncomfortable, yet I had to pretend everything was normal and do my funnyman thing that people were used to seeing from me.

Luckily I could hide it, lol. It was a miracle. The mattress was completely soiled, I think they had to throw it away, and a week after our trip one of the teachers who helped with planning seemed to be distressed and angered. He told us nonchalantly that the hostel was not pleased with us and that they cannot rent out one of the rooms anymore, because there was "a foul smell" and they couldn't identify the source.

thats some funny shit right there

I remember I shit my pants in school once, right in the middle of the lesson, thought I squeezing out a wet fart instead it was liquid shit lol, quickly said I didn't feel good, went to a toilet pretended I had vomited, and got sent home. Luckily it was in a class where I sat alone so no one could smell it, and I got away without my peers knowing a thing.

Volcel if you don't shityourpantsmaxx to get curryfoids

Man I don’t know who else has this problem, every time I eat a big meal such as burgers or chicken and rice I ALWAYS get a stomache and need to poop after. This is why I avoid eating in mornings because I have class and don’t want to shit in college. It’s like EVERY BIG MEAL I will need to poop after..

Why motherfucker? Whats wrong wit u
Laziness. I was pretty autistic. Instead of going to bathroom, diarrhea would get all over my underwear and basketball shorts.

Lmao at least you had fun on that trip. The only times I've slept in cabins were when I was forced to go to summer camps, and those fucking camps sucked ass.