Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oh god I just remembered this from the 9th grade

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
This happened a couple of years ago and the very first day of high school. My first period class was Math and the teacher, who was a nigger femoid asked everyone to introduce themselves and what they like. When it was time for me to introduce myself, I stood up like an autistic sperg and I proceed to say this. "My name is seija and I like to uhhhhhhh". There was a three second pause before saying this, "I like work, I like lots and lots of work". Than I just sat down like nothing ever happened. I also remember two things that I done to people in the same math class. I remember a blonde roastie slut sitting in my seat and I tried to act alpha by saying "Please get the hell out of my seat". She got offended and the the teacher told us to calm down, lets be real here my parents got a phone call about it and told me not to bother women. I also remember lying to a kid in the same math class about my name and gave a fake name, I wasn't a good liar and because of the attendance, he knew my real name with no work.

No joke, it was over in the beginning for me.

Last edited:
that's nothing, on my 1st day of hs one of my scumbag teachers made fun of me for coming in late for not being able to find the classroom, but an even bigger embarrassment came on my 1st day of spring semester 11th grade where my psychology teacher made us stand in a circle and introduce ourselves AND say everyone else's name that previously introduced themselves, of course because of my shit luck i was at the end of the circle and got so embarrassed fucking up everyone's name because i knew like fucking no one. It was such a scumbag thing for the teacher to do, the memories of that day make me cringe so hard every time i think back to it :feelsrope::feelsrope:

that's nothing, on my 1st day of hs one of my scumbag teachers made fun of me for coming in late for not being able to find the classroom, but an even bigger embarrassment came on my 1st day of spring semester 11th grade where my psychology teacher made us stand in a circle and introduce ourselves AND say everyone else's name that previously introduced themselves, of course because of my shit luck i was at the end of the circle and got so embarrassed fucking up everyone's name because i knew like fucking no one. It was such a scumbag thing for the teacher to do, the memories of that day make me cringe so hard every time i think back to it :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yes I graduated high school last year. Unfortunately I can’t get the memories out

Highschool sucks

This happened a couple of years ago and the very first day of high school. My first period class was Math and the teacher, who was a nigger femoid asked everyone to introduce themselves and what they like. When it was time for me to introduce myself, I stood up like an autistic sperg and I proceed to say this. "My name is seija and I like to uhhhhhhh". There was a three second pause before saying this, "I like work, I like lots and lots of work". Than I just sat down like nothing ever happened. I also remember two things that I done to people in the same math class. I remember a blonde roastie slut sitting in my seat and I tried to act alpha by saying "Please get the hell out of my seat". She got offended and the the teacher told us to calm down, lets be real here my parents got a phone call about it and told me not to bother women. I also remember lying to a kid in the same math class about my name and gave a fake name, I wasn't a good liar and because of the attendance, he knew my real name with no work.

No joke, it was over in the beginning for me.
in the beginning, maybe, but this is now.

What a bitch. You should have called her out by saying that the serial position effect would only allow you to remember the first and last people's names. She would've been left destroyed like the bitch she is.

In kindergarten and on first day of elementary school i literally cried when I was seperated from my mom and she left for work,anxietymaxxed from the early days.Never began tbh.

Hard drugs can make you forget. That's how I coped with the memories ngl. Clean now though.

In kindergarten and on first day of elementary school i literally cried when I was seperated from my mom and she left for work,anxietymaxxed from the early days.Never began tbh.
Southern California?

If you were Chad, the foid would have told her friends "teehee I like him, he is so confident" and her foid friends would agree "yeah, it's like he knows what he wants, it's so sexy teehee".

Also, self presentations is the most bullshit thing ever invented. Normies always tell the same things, like "I like to play sports, hang out with friends and watch netflix".

I was fauxflirted (fake flirted) with by senior girls because of how ugly and lanky I was and people harassed me from every grade because I didn’t want to play on the basketball team. That was my introduction to HS, four years of being an outcast and excluded from everything with occasional peaks of humiliation like garnering Prom King votes due to my ugliness and having a teacher openly announce that I had the lowest grade in the class.

Highschool is suicidefuel.