Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oh god, I just discover that I'm much more uglier than I though

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
JEsus fucking christ, I made a selfie like a portfolio photo and used the function to invert the side of the pick and I just discovered that the right side of my face is completely asymmetrical, it is totally different from my left side, I'm not joking the first thing it came to my mind was the quasimodo (hunchback of notre dame), it's so fucking over, I just realized that this is the image that people see when they look at me, because that is the position they are seeing me, iit all make so much sense now, I'm literally a monster, all the humiliation and jokes people made it make so much more sense now, no surgery will fix that doesn't matter if I take a rhinoplasty,
mentoplasty, nothing can give me a whole new right side to my face, if the universe had at least some justice I would die in my sleep today and would never need to worry about this, it was way worse than I imagined there is no hope

At the end of the day, we are who we are. It's just a shame that we have to suffer such consequences.

I have a flu right now and while walking through the streets I was noticing women were looking at me more than usual.

I naively thought for a minute, "maybe this sick face I'm making, with semi-closed eyes, makes me more attractive?"

But then I looked into a mirror and noticed the most likely reason. When I semi-close my eyes like I was doing, my eyelid asymmetry becomes fucking MASSIVE. One of my eyelids appears to be like triple the other one.

I have a flu right now and while walking through the streets I was noticing women were looking at me more than usual.

I naively thought for a minute, "maybe this sick face I'm making, with semi-closed eyes, makes me more attractive?"

But then I looked into a mirror and noticed the most likely reason. When I semi-close my eyes like I was doing, my eyelid asymmetry becomes fucking MASSIVE. One of my eyelids appears to be like triple the other one.
:feelshaha:

I have recently discovered that my eyes and nose are completely asymmetrical, actually even shape of my eyes is slighty different, while nose is curved like someone would beat the shit out of me and break my bone i'm not even talking about ugly bone bump which is never attractive. My skin looks pretty disgusting even without acne. it's fucking over.

Asymmetry = Incel. Symmetry = Chad